THE BIG 3 at Sandown Victoria, See some photos and comments here!!!

King@James

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Paul
eBay User
kingatjames
Hey, went to Sandown (Melbourne Victoria ) today to check out the cards and just have a couple of hours out. I'm after the NBA stuff and to be honest there's not too much NBA there as expected. There's a fair share of singles, old cards, low end to sought through and a decent range of decent cards( auto's, some graded cards, patches, jerseys). There's alot of guys selling ultra pro supplies so shop around as the prices change alot for the same product.
Definately worth a visit Adults are only $5 each. Ample parking close to the entry so all in all, it was quite enjoyable for me.

Well this pic wasn't to clear damn but this is probably one of the only stalls that sell NBA sealed boxes. I got a box of 99/00 Topps chrome and 11/12 SPA. Will upload the breaks to the box break gallery=D>
IMG_1262.jpg

IMG_1261.jpg

IMG_1254.jpg

There are a few of these around the place with some really cool cards inside.
IMG_1260.jpg

IMG_1252.jpg

IMG_1251.jpg

IMG_1255.jpg

IMG_1256.jpg

IMG_1257.jpg

Had a chat with this cool guy from JaJa's Collectables. Had some awesome Lebron James Rookie Autos and heaps of other stuff. Checked out his website, has heaps of cool stuff there too. Check it out:wave:
DSC_04042.jpg

Picked up some supplies,
the folders were $12
The 100 x 9 sleeves further down were $25. Thats pretty good.
DSC_0405-1.jpg

DSC_0404-2.jpg

To finish off, just a couple of up coming promotions for shows. Take it easy and thanks for looking=D>
DSC_0406-1.jpg

DSC_0404-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom