Test: rk**collectables**

cricket_cox

Banned User
Real Name
Tim
eBay User
tim410au (visit my homepage link)
I know alot of people have being talking about this seller and her dodgey ways. So now I'm putting her honesty to the test.

My 2004-05 ESP Cricket album, didn't come with a COA. I have contacted her and finally she said she will send me one off eBay for $1.10 delivered.

To be honest I shouldn't be paying anything as it's part of the item I payed for.

yeh, i got some Gold Foils from the 08/09 Cricket series and the postage was alright but some of the cards were dodgy

ive brought a couple of AFL cards off this seller and didnt have a problem but if so many people are having troubles with them i might stay clear from now on. i would tell her to send it free of charge or you will contact ebay.

Ha - I won a STACk of AFL cards off them and 2 weeks later they STILL hadn't been sent so I demanded a REFUND!

To their credit I got my money back but I won't buy off them again!

I had to go through paypal to get my refund on the NRL set I purchased. Got the AFL set off her in another purchase and it turned up, but the NRL were the ones I really wanted and I never got them :blink:

If i had her feedback id hang my head in shame. She has disappointed a lot of purchases. Me included.

Back
Top Bottom