TC08 box quantities

Nightwatchman

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Glenn
eBay User
cardscart
Anyone know exactly how many boxes of Team Coach 08 have been produced?

Trying to get a handle on how rare the star wild cards really are.

Second, can anyone confirm that gold B&Fs are only two to a box?

star wildcards are 1 in 2 boxes.. so even if buy a box your not garrantee to get a wildcard. even 2 or three.. Teamcoach suck for that kinda thing.. they piss me off. like this year with the 3 different answers on the back of silver.. making some ppl collect three different sets of silver.. who can be arsed.. and last year is was they deliberately produced less of certain players.. notice everyone is after the same missing golds for their sets.. i just had to buy thomas 07 gold to finish my set.. for 20 bucks.. has been going for 30 or so, you can nearly but his rookie card for that much, i know which one i rather..

star wildcards are 1 in 2 boxes.. so even if buy a box your not garrantee to get a wildcard. even 2 or three.. Teamcoach suck for that kinda thing.. they piss me off. like this year with the 3 different answers on the back of silver.. making some ppl collect three different sets of silver.. who can be arsed.. and last year is was they deliberately produced less of certain players.. notice everyone is after the same missing golds for their sets.. i just had to buy thomas 07 gold to finish my set.. for 20 bucks.. has been going for 30 or so, you can nearly but his rookie card for that much, i know which one i rather..

nah i finally had to shell out $55 for his rookie card the other day :p

55 five is alright price. for thommo. i take taht is what you talking about.. that is how much i paid for him pretty standard

Back
Top Bottom