tak35bne

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dave
eBay User
tack35
COMC User
tak35bne
The following cards are all for sale and are 8 dollars each + postage. Just let me know which player/s you want and we can go from there. If you want the lot make me an offer. - All these cards remaining TRADED

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

Paul Harragon SOLD
Tim Brasher SOLD

Hey Dave

I will take Smith. Do you have Dymock?

Did the pre proof you had on eBay sell? If not I would like some. Just had to see what I had at home.

Cheers

Hey Dave

I will take Smith. Do you have Dymock?

Did the pre proof you had on eBay sell? If not I would like some. Just had to see what I had at home.

Cheers

I have the Smith but no Dymock. I have all the pre-proof master cels except for Mullins which is going to graham PM me what you need and I will see what sort of a deal I can do.

Dave

3 more spares for the list, looking to raise some funds for the lure expo in Fernvale on the 8th of June..........:)

First is the 1996 All Fired Up Series 2 Allan Langer signature card set (3 cards) numbered 960/1000 - $100 + post - TRADED

IMG.jpg

Hi Dave those cell cards it might be a stupid Question i have the Brad Fitler that hasnt got the wave so are they different or some have them and some dont Cheers Rob

Hi Dave those cell cards it might be a stupid Question i have the Brad Fitler that hasnt got the wave so are they different or some have them and some dont Cheers Rob

2 separate lots............not sure exactly how it came about but I believe the cells with the in their element pattern were designated for signature. To be honest I am not sure if that is correct or not but there are two lots. Same as with the master cells.

Got a few more items in the for sale folder tonight, they are

Steve Renouf National Heroes Acetate Signature Card Set (signed but not numbered) - $90 delivered
Allan Langer National Heroes Acetate Signature Card Set (signed but not numbered) - $90 delivered

2006 Accolade Footy Face team sets:

Dragons Footy Face Team Set - $18 delivered
Rabbitons Footy Face Team Set - $18 delivered
Bulldogs Footy Face Team Set - $20 delivered
Cowboys Footy Face Team Set - $18 delivered
Knights Footy Face Team Set - $18 delivered
Storm Footy Face Team Set - $20 delivered
Broncos Footy Face Team Set - $25 delivered

Scott Prince Signature Redemption (also listed on eBay) $250 delivered obo

Ok so in prep for the next NRL release and some new non-sport coming out I want I have some Dynasty left over from my case and a half I opened that I want to clear out. On offer is

3 x Award Sets - $40 ea delivered
3 x Team of the Year Sets - $30 ea delivered
3 x Triple Centurion Sets - $40 ea delivered
3 x Parallel Sets - $70 ea + postage
3 x NRL All Star Sets - $40 ea delivered
3 x INDG All Star Sets - $40 ea delivered

Just a bump with some Dynasty stuff to clear above.

Also coming soon the following

1993 Regina Rugby League Base Set
1995 Card Crazy Authentic NZ Stars of League 90 card base set
1996 Card Crazy Authentic NZ Superstars of League 90 card base set

1997 Dynamic Fatty's Fun Pack set including complete base set, all meltdown cards, all fatty's fun cash, all 40 pogs, all pop up cards and a sealed packet.

Another item up in the for sale folder, the Scott Prince Accolade redemption and signature card #197 / 300 - $200 delivered by post with sig on delivery. - SOLD

Dave

IMG.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom