Sydney Kings 1992

Old cards

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Shane
Hello , some Sydney Kings from 92, several signed.
Sydney Kings x 9.jpg
Sydney Kings x 9 backs.jpg

Sydney Kings x 3 backs.jpg
Sydney Kings x 3 fronts.jpg

Retro cool! Any cool story behind obtaining those autos? Dean Uthoff always looks a fearsome individual....

These are great and you just answered a question I had been trying to find the answer for!

My wife had a photo taken when she was about 10 years old with a Sydney Kings player when he turned up at their school..... no-one I knew could place who it was......even those with lots of NBL knowledge.....turns out he is in this card set - Cory Reader!

Thanks heaps!

Cheers
Matt

My wife had a photo taken when she was about 10 years old with a Sydney Kings player when he turned up at their school..... no-one I knew could place who it was......even those with lots of NBL knowledge.....turns out he is in this card set - Cory Reader!

Hello Matt, thats the most amazing reply, mystery man Cory Reader might be amazed too !!

I like Australian Basketball and wanted to show off some of our past superstars, to help crack a 30 year mystery is icing on the cake.

Thanks for the other reply's who like the Kings cards.

Hello Matt, thats the most amazing reply, mystery man Cory Reader might be amazed too !!

I like Australian Basketball and wanted to show off some of our past superstars, to help crack a 30 year mystery is icing on the cake.

Thanks for the other reply's who like the Kings cards.

Yep you certainly did crack a 30 year mystery....... was one of those things I wanted to know but never had much luck! Thanks to you that question is now answered! Legend!

Back
Top Bottom