Supremacy Rookie 2023

I haven't seen anything. Anything could be happening, just wait and see.
Give It To Me Want GIF

RUMOUR IS IT SUPREMACY IS NOT COMING

It's looking like a lean year for Select at this very moment. Not even an announcement of an upcoming announcement as we approach the second half of May. Next release looking July-ish at best unless news starts to filter through shortly.

I don't think it's overly likely but should we go straight to series two the demand will be out of this world.

I’m very happy if it’s a leaner year. Means collecting other things while filling some previous holes when the price is right. Said it before, love Brilliance, so something kinda similar would be good. A slightly earlier series 2 with a Brilliance type release later on would be perfect.

Also hoping series 2 does not have every draft pick and 3 tiers of signatures
Yeah the 3 tiered signatures are stupid. I understand why they do it, but we don't need it as collectors.
Investors on the other hand probably love it.

Yeah the 3 tiered signatures are stupid. I understand why they do it, but we don't need it as collectors.
Investors on the other hand probably love it.
I used to love collecting the draft pick signature set…too hard now

As a North fan, the Sheezel and Wardlaw Supremacy /25 & /75 cards were probably my #1 and #2 cards I was eyeing this year.
And the problem we will see with this product. Where does it stop?

Do they pull the pin now or run it for a few years and someone misses out?

That said, its an easy money spinner for Select so i would not be totally surprised if they do it again

And the problem we will see with this product. Where does it stop?

Do they pull the pin now or run it for a few years and someone misses out?

That said, its an easy money spinner for Select so i would not be totally surprised if they do it again

Silly commercial decision, cant see the high valued rookie packs not selling out.

As you said, if they leave gaps, they may potentially miss the next generational player (they managed to time Daicos last year...)

I would fully expect Select to release the Rookies set again this year. Very low production cost and high $$$ return.

It would not surprise me if they expanded it...... perhaps rookie signatures (signed at the same time as the DPS cards).

This is purely a guess but having the #/25 version signed or some extra version signed would add even more interest in this product (and allow the RRP to be increased) for more $$$.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom