Stupid card grading

1691328246492.png

I recently purchased this for $2 on comc. The back has a filthy stain. Yet the front had awesome centering, which is close to my main criterion with cards especially older ones. All the other examples of this card which went up to $20 had absolutely atrocious centering and were eye sores. I'm ok if the back is ordinary.

Last edited:
WTH is this monstrosity of a slab? Never seen BGS slabs like this before before - looks even worse than jersey fusion products!

2019-20 Panini Prizm - [Base] - Green Prizm #182 - Russell Westbrook [BGS Encased]
Courtesy of COMC.com

2019-20 Panini Prizm - [Base] - Green Prizm #182 - Russell Westbrook [BGS Encased]
Courtesy of COMC.com

I have zero idea how the first one I posted came out as large as it did. This is the same card from my inventory and it comes out like this even after hitting full image. I might have to set the computer down today. If I continue the men in white coats will be at the door.

Can someone with computer knowledge help me.

I got this image form comc via the "Copy Image" function and then pasting it in here. I wanted to do another Bob Gibson comparison but after letting me copy the image I don't have the paste function available. Truly frustrating.
Each inventory item should look as it does below. If you click on the 'share' link then use the forum markup code and find the section wich begins and ends with IMG, like this.

[ IMG]https://img.comc.com/i/Basketball/2017-18/Panini-Spectra---Base/58/Jonathan-Isaac.jpg?id=5e985651-a20b-4805-8f51-c4b8c8b18e26&size=original[/IMG ]

Jonathan-Isaac.jpg

1693030257147.png

Then on your forum post click the little chain icon and paste in that IMG URL code above, or just the doe itself should post the image.

Not only is this a low tier product like Chronicles, it's a card with clearly damaged edges and corners... Surely the upside was never high enough to warrant grading on a Cam Reddish?!

Prestige---Cam-Reddish.jpg

Back
Top Bottom