Stolen/Missing Cards

Mis-sent a few months ago to a break participant.
Might surface somewhere along the line.
want shabazz.png

This lost mailday is going back to last years Flawless Basketball release. @hackadeandre was supposed to get these cards from a case break.

They were sent in a 3kg parcel post bag inside an actual Flawless case... so it was a pretty big package to friggin lose. *clap clap* =D> :mad::mad:

Auspost said that when the package is eventually found, they will end up at the 'lost mail auctions' wherever that happens to be.? I'm not sure.

Please keep an eye out for these.
a.JPG b.JPG c.JPG d.JPG e.JPG f.JPG

a.JPG

b.JPG

c.JPG

d.JPG

e.JPG

f.JPG

This lost mailday is going back to last years Flawless Basketball release. @hackadeandre was supposed to get these cards from a case break.

They were sent in a 3kg parcel post bag inside an actual Flawless case... so it was a pretty big package to friggin lose. *clap clap* =D> :mad::mad:

Auspost said that when the package is eventually found, they will end up at the 'lost mail auctions' wherever that happens to be.? I'm not sure.

Please keep an eye out for these.
a.JPG b.JPG c.JPG d.JPG e.JPG f.JPG
Yeah it was devastating and don't get me started on Australia Post and their attitude for people's lost treasures. I have to mention though that Ben @West Oz Cards went above and beyond in looking after me in this ordeal and is a man of the highest integrity, and that's why I will always continue to deal with him. I think we both learned a hard but valuable lesson that if mail is being sent out of such a high value then always insure it because the jerks at our favourite postal service couldn't care less. I'm now practicing what I've learnt and for the small(ish) cost of insurance it's worth every cent.

Back
Top Bottom