Stolen/Missing Cards

ozballer23

#1 J.R. Smith Collector
Real Name
Norm
Ok guys, if you have any cards that have gone missing or that have been stolen, going to try and keep track of them using this thread.

PLEASE DO NO POST IN THIS THREAD BUT INSTEAD PM ME the following details and I will update the thread to keep it clean

Picture of card
Card name: (set/year/player name)
Serial number: (if applicable)
Date reported missing:
Going to: (USA etc)
Last tracked up to: (if tracking was used)
Buyer's username: (ebay name / forum user name - which forum?)

Submitted by: @GarnettFan4Life
Card name: 2008-09 Skybox Precious Metal Gems Red Kevin Garnett
Serial number: 49/50
Date reported missing: April 2011
Going to: Macau
Buyer's username: 4pt-play (ebay)
kgpmgred-jpg.81840

Submitted by: Coopz05
Card name: Kobe Bryant e-x2000 Credentials rc
Serial number: 388/499
Date reported missing: Jan 2013
Going to: USA - NYC
Last tracked up to: NYC - last stop before delivery
Buyer's username: Cardboardgems23 (not longer registered) - EBAY

Card was resold by different seller Jan 2014 - by User: Cardinvesting101

WARNING TO ANYONE LOOKING AT THIS CARD!!!

I sent this card to both PSA and Becket,, who both said the card was TRIMMED!

That why I returned it to the seller, who claimed he never got the card.... Until it was sold 1 year later.
credentials23-jpg.82198

Submitted by: angpin
Card name: Immaculate Anthony Davis Jumbo Patch RC
Serial number: 6/75
Date reported missing: December 2013
Going to: Melb - Melb
Last tracked up to:
Buyer's username: not ebay related
1482771_10152061952125516_1212528359_n.jpg

Submitted by: araiee
Card name: Pau Gasol PMG Red
Serial number: 45/50
Date reported missing: April 2014
Going to: Melb - Melb
Last tracked up to:
Buyer's username: not ebay related

Card pictured bottom right

$_57.JPG

Card name: 2008-09 Skybox Metal Universe Precious Metal Gems Red Kevin Garnett
Serial number: Unknown /50 BGS Graded 8.5
Date reported missing: Feb 2014
Going to: Within NSW
Forum : ozcardtrader
Buyer : GarnettFan4Life
Seller : panash (did not send registered as agreed, did not refund purchase price, photo above is from his sale thread)
kgpmgeckett8-5-jpg.90578
kgpmgmissingred8-5-jpg.90579

Submitted by: @tcorbal
Card name: 2004-05 SP Game Used SIGnificance #KB Kobe Bryant
Serial number: 91/100
Date reported missing:Thu Aug 07, 2014
Going to: (USA etc) France
Last tracked up to: Left Australia
Buyer's username: tlardoux (Hobbykings)

20140710_182623_zps580f8385.jpg

Submitted by: @1s1ah
Card name: 2013-14 Panini Titanium Isiah Thomas/Isaiah Thomas laundry tags game gear
Serial number: 1/1
Date reported missing: 09/11/14
Going to: From NY to MI (USA)
Last tracked up to: was tracked to my address, but package was opened, card was not in
Seller's username: (eBay id) mcintyrepaul14

$_57.JPG

Submitted by: @nichj99
Card is 2013-14 Flawless Jumbo Patch Demarcus Cousins
Serial 10/20
Ebay item ID: 231364631605
Tracked: Yes
Coming from: China
To: Melbourne, Australia
Seller: Journey.Z (4705 ebay feedback)

Last tracking update: October 31st, 2014 at Shanghai

*Australia Post has investigated and said the card never entered Australian boarders.

Card Picture:
image-jpg.110447

Last edited:
Magic card finally arrived, on a Sunday of all days, must have been delivered to the wrong house. Glad this one came in.
Thanks

Recently did a trade with another member on here and my registered package never made it to the other end. Was reported to Australia post and case is now closed.

Card name: 2015 NRL traders Bulldogs Dynamic Duo (Josh Reynolds & Trent Hodkinson)
Serial number: 095/100
Date reported missing: 26/5/15
Going to: Western Australia
Last tracked up to: tracking never left Sydney
Traders usernames : 3bet & MikeK

Cheers
Jarrod

I did attempt to contact the thread owner ages ago. The situation has been outlined elsewhere but this section of the forum seems more appropriate. Adding this second 2015 Traders Bulldogs Duo. When the above appeared to have vanished (it never arrived by the way) I purchased the following card from eBay. The seller is also a member here. The Registered Envelope arrived mangled and empty. The Australia Post investigation is STILL ongoing after over 8 weeks with no resolution. ESP have been advised of both "missing/stolen/destroyed" cards (no chance of replacements without the originals to replace!).

BulldogsDuo-013-obv.jpg
BulldogsDuo-013-rev.jpg

Card name: 2015 NRL traders Bulldogs Dynamic Duo (Josh Reynolds & Trent Hodkinson)
Serial number: 013/100
Date reported missing: 17/6/15
Coming from: Oatley/Mortdale, NSW
Going to: Perth, Western Australia
Last tracked up to: Registered Pre-Paid Envelope arrived but was shredded and empty
eBay username: brightez121

Regards
Mike

2015 ESP Elite Moylan Jersey card #103 disappeared from AusPost registered mail...sent over 1.5 months ago, pretty resigned to the fact it will never show. Claim in progress. Please keep an eye out, first higher end card never to arrive so pretty gutted.

Card name: 2015 ESP Elite Moylan Jersey card
Serial number: 103/150
Date reported missing: 14/11/2015
Going to: New Zealand
Last tracked up to: 16/10/2015 Processed through Aus Post Facility Granville NSW

12084024_10207773186636143_779615168_n.jpg

Last edited:
So to combine the 2 cases @MikeK - you did a trade for 2015 NRL traders Bulldogs Dynamic Duo (Josh Reynolds & Trent Hodkinson) which was lost then bought another of the same through ebay which was lost through AusPost also because package was damaged? Did AusPost note it's condition when it was going to be signed for by you? Surely would be an open and shut case if the postie sees the condition on delivery! Any update on it?

Hi Matt,

The first one in a Reg letter (padded envelope as per forum rules) from Jarrod (3bet) never arrived - Reg post claim paid (basic ~$100). He was a real gentleman as we split the loss by part reversing the trade.

The second Reg envelope (NOT a padded envelope) arrived when I was away from home and my daughter signed for it, despite the postie saying sorry, this is all there is (basically a shredded paper envelope in an Aus Post plastic bag). The seller is a member here and actually linked his eBay auction in the NRL for sale section. After 3 months of hassles with Aus Post, they finally paid out on the claim (all $104 for a $325 card). I am STILL p*ssed with Daniel (brightez121) for his CR*P packaging which would probably have avoided the issue but, in his own words, he "did nothing wrong".

Bottom line both cards are still missing/lost/destroyed. Both were reported to ESP as lost/missing/stolen and they would not have a bar of replacing either as there is no proof they are damaged.

Regards
Mike

PS: Scotty, I feel your pain!

Hi Matt,

The first one in a Reg letter (padded envelope as per forum rules) from Jarrod (3bet) never arrived - Reg post claim paid (basic ~$100). He was a real gentleman as we split the loss by part reversing the trade.

The second Reg envelope (NOT a padded envelope) arrived when I was away from home and my daughter signed for it, despite the postie saying sorry, this is all there is (basically a shredded paper envelope in an Aus Post plastic bag). The seller is a member here and actually linked his eBay auction in the NRL for sale section. After 3 months of hassles with Aus Post, they finally paid out on the claim (all $104 for a $325 card). I am STILL p*ssed with Daniel (brightez121) for his CR*P packaging which would probably have avoided the issue but, in his own words, he "did nothing wrong".

Bottom line both cards are still missing/lost/destroyed. Both were reported to ESP as lost/missing/stolen and they would not have a bar of replacing either as there is no proof they are damaged.

Regards
Mike

PS: Scotty, I feel your pain!

That's brutal Mike.

I make it a policy to protect cards I sell/trade as best as possible regardless of where the transaction is and would encourage others to do so!!! Just because it is eBay and their policy does not specify (as far as I know) that it can't be sent in a PWE, would you trust a card going in an envelope through the postal system?????!!! No way man. Hopefully some luck and good karma coming your and @3bet way in the near future!

cheers

Matt

Back
Top Bottom