Staring to collect

Big Ben Fan

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Gareth
hey guys im thinking of branching out to NFl but i will still collect NBA just wanting some help of who to collect, who do you guys think is a good choice i was thinking LT or Portis, i do like Rudi Johnson, anyhelp would be great

cheers
:thumbsup:

LT is the safe bet but you will have to shell out more $....

Portis is solid and his prices are not too high....Is a redskin which ahs a big fanbase so would ahve to compete with htem....

Rudi would be cheap but he is injury prone.....

I am conservative so would go with LT

cheers for the input mate, i think i will go with LT and maybe small collections of the other 2, hopefully when i get some cards we can trade :D

Cheers

sounds good....

I have some cards of them all mainly base though....

I may have a portis insert and I think I have a Rudi in person signature,,,,

great idea have u got a team u follow?

Tomlinson would be a great player to collect hes playing very well or what about Ben Roethlisberger also another top player in my view anyway but yeah if u have a team collect someone that plays for them...

looking forward to see who u collect maybe be able to get a few trades done also

cheers
jono

I mainly collect HOF autos and Rookies in NFL and Baseball ...

But my team is the Detroit LIons...we arent going so well....

haha i could start PC's of both Big Bens haha, i follow Redskins mainly thats where Portis Comes in, but i do like other teams like Chargeers, Bengals, Panthers i like Smith.
cheers for the comments guys i will make sure to get in contact with you guys when i get some cards :D

Cheers
Have A Good One

Back
Top Bottom