Stargate SG1/Atlantis Trading Cards

never got started collecting stargate cards, but i love the tv show. Watched Continuum a few nights ago.

I have seen some cool cards though, Rittenhouse do some fantastic work.

Hey was just wondering does anyone collect stargate cards?

If so what are the best cards in your collection.

I have myself just started collecting Stargate Atlantis cards, i have the complete base sets for series 1, 2 and 3 / 4.........looking for original folders first then will branch out into some of the insert sets........though my wife is happy about the idea, she thinks I spend too much on RL cards as it is, hehehee

I also like the supernatural cards sets, just picked up a Linda Blair auto and redemption card for a song..........some very nice cards by rittenhouse and inkworks.

hehe I too would love the folders, except I just given up and gonan make my own covers for folders I've gotten.

I think I have some doubles of signatures and mini insert for SGA s3/4 cards. When I go through it all i'll let you know, incase you want/need them.

I htink I almost have the full set of SGA s3/4 base + inserts. Mainly cause I got boxes and got them out of packets + I baught a fair few of the rarer auto cards (almost 2weeks pay, too damn expensive for 4 cards haha)