Stargate SG1/Atlantis Trading Cards

never got started collecting stargate cards, but i love the tv show. Watched Continuum a few nights ago.

I have seen some cool cards though, Rittenhouse do some fantastic work.

R75.jpg

Hey was just wondering does anyone collect stargate cards?

If so what are the best cards in your collection.

I have myself just started collecting Stargate Atlantis cards, i have the complete base sets for series 1, 2 and 3 / 4.........looking for original folders first then will branch out into some of the insert sets........though my wife is happy about the idea, she thinks I spend too much on RL cards as it is, hehehee

I also like the supernatural cards sets, just picked up a Linda Blair auto and redemption card for a song..........some very nice cards by rittenhouse and inkworks.

I have myself just started collecting Stargate Atlantis cards, i have the complete base sets for series 1, 2 and 3 / 4.........looking for original folders first then will branch out into some of the insert sets........though my wife is happy about the idea, she thinks I spend too much on RL cards as it is, hehehee

I also like the supernatural cards sets, just picked up a Linda Blair auto and redemption card for a song..........some very nice cards by rittenhouse and inkworks.

hehe I too would love the folders, except I just given up and gonan make my own covers for folders I've gotten.

I think I have some doubles of signatures and mini insert for SGA s3/4 cards. When I go through it all i'll let you know, incase you want/need them.

I htink I almost have the full set of SGA s3/4 base + inserts. Mainly cause I got boxes and got them out of packets + I baught a fair few of the rarer auto cards (almost 2weeks pay, too damn expensive for 4 cards haha)

Back
Top Bottom