St George fans in Brisbane? Nick Emmett at Valley memorabilia store tomorrow

axeman23

OzCardTrader
18th man for the Dragons successful Grand Final team this year, Nick Emmett will be in the sports memorabilia shop in the McWhirthers building in Fortitude Valley, between the times of 12:00 lunchtime and 1:00pm. The owner plans to have professionally taken photos (not sure of the actual measurements, but I've seen the size and it's decent) for sale which will all be hand signed by Emmett in-store, and a COA supplied, and also will be selling footy boots in St George colours with the emblem, also hand-signed. He might also have some other things done which had not been planned when I spoke to him last. Also welcome to bring your own St George goodies to get signed. Hope this helps someone, and will be in there tomorrow myself to get a few things signed for a friend...

wonder if he will autograph some of my Broncos stuff...........................lol

Did he have any Bronco's cards made of him during his time there?

A good player, but no world beater and now that Stanley is coming of age will probably find it hard to get a start.

Thanks for the heads up about the signing axeman but it is a bit too late to book flights.....:lol:

Ross

Back
Top Bottom