Sprewell Collection for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

luke5988

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Luke
hey guys,
just letting you noe that i am selling my Sprewell collection. I have about 700 - 800 cards of auto's, jersey's, patches, numbered cards n commons. If anybody is interested please send me a list of what you need or would like and i can have a look for you.

Cheers, Luke

hey guys, sorry to disapoint but i forgot that i gave all my auto's and patches to a mate who is trying to sell them for me. He doesnt get back to Perth for a few months and i cant contact him to see what he has or hasnt sold. Very complicated story and i have no idea why i cant contact him anymore.

I still have a few jerseys, refractors and many numbered cards, RC's, inserts and commons so if anyone is still interestd let me know.
Sorry for stuffing you guys around.
Cheers, Luke

haha nah ive been talking to him just not lately. Phone problems or something. Trust me i wouldnt let him run with my cards haha

I am after some of the harder to find cards from his GS days like some of the subset Fisrt Day Issue cards and Superteam Redemption cards from 94/95 TSC (College Team Mates w/ Horry, Back Court Tandems with Hardaway), Spectralights from topps, Crash The Game Gold Unredeemed, and a few more. If you can help me out that would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom