Special mail day - Sir Donald Bradman

there might not be any in packets.. ive only just found this forum there may be others like me unknown to this world...
plus you cant redeem it now anyway if you did pull one which makes it worse...

I 'm pretty sure they can still be redeemed through select if there are some left which Wang assures me there are but can't be sure if he just wants to sell what stock he has left

um who's wang?

oh coz i spoke to selest a couple of years ago about a AFL redemption auto i pulled and they told me i couldn't redeem it.. basically too late were there words

Awesome Russ, what a gem. Hats off to you for tracking that beauty down, gee there are some wonderful people on this site!! ;)

Hi Brad,

you are right that there are some really great people on the site who have been able to help in many ways, be it knowledge, trading or generosity holistically (and you lead the pack =D> ).
collectively OCT members have been able to solve many of the questions that are on our minds through these threads.
Also we have been able to assist each other see some gems that we are searching for and help each other track down that elusive "Mr Big' for our collections. :lol:

I look forward to seeing new postings guys

As always, happy hunting :wave:

Regards Russell :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom