Special mail day - Sir Donald Bradman

pineneedlebeetle

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Russell
Hi folks,

2012 has turned out some special treats already.
I went to the Post Office today and got a lovely treat. :woot:
Thanks to the patience of a fellow OCTer I have been able to acquire a very big whale.
I wish to thank my fellow OCTers who have sent well wishes over the last couple of weeks as it is appreciated. I would also like to thank those OCTers who have over recent times have had a squiz at my Want list and helped clear up some outstanding items. =D>

regards Russell:thumbsup:

Sir Don front 001.jpg

Sir Don Back 001.jpg

Hi Tom,

a little bird whispered in my ear that another one of these may be on offer shortly, I think it was numbered in the low 20s.
Not sure whether it will be offered on this site or ebay

Hi Tom,

a little bird whispered in my ear that another one of these may be on offer shortly, I think it was numbered in the low 20s.
Not sure whether it will be offered on this site or ebay

Wow - very big whale is an understatement! That's a monster. ;) Well done Russell.

If the little birdy is watching this thread i would be interested in that little birdy sending me a PM!

I would also be interested if one comes available. Russell can you please let me know if you can where and when its comes on the market.

Thanks Elek I pulled the premiership redemption and bought the sigs.

if the price was right i might think of moving mine on... but we will see

very nice Mattya im trying to chase the complete set down. I pulled the pendle sig but thats it so far, no even a vfl card from 3 boxes.

Wow Russell, brilliant card - amazing!

I have it on outstanding authority that the other Bradman card floating about is # 28 and belongs to the dad of a little birdy who has Hawthorn great Dermott Brereton as his avatar :p..........the little birdy has been asked to gather PM's from those interested :). It is a for sale item only........so the little birdy has been told. So I guess you could call this my first "tweet" :lol:

just wondering where you have been able to find the value of this card as i havent had any luck hence why i sits on my shelf.. along with other cricket cards that i cant seem to find prices for..

Wow Russell, brilliant card - amazing!

I have it on outstanding authority that the other Bradman card floating about is # 28 and belongs to the dad of a little birdy who has Hawthorn great Dermott Brereton as his avatar :p..........the little birdy has been asked to gather PM's from those interested :). It is a for sale item only........so the little birdy has been told. So I guess you could call this my first "tweet" :lol:

It's probably going to be too rich for my blood, so I'm not gonna bother asking this mysterious birdy for a price on it ... OR ... perhaps I should, so I can find out how the other half live! :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom