Spcard Moving House Grab bags Live break thread

Get back to the breaks boys.

fastbaja5b and starbury have one week bans each. Racist crap like that wont be tollerated here and Starbury's avatar has been deleted as it was totally inapropriate for a card forum.

Get back to the breaks boys.

fastbaja5b and starbury have one week bans each. Racist crap like that wont be tollerated here and Starbury's avatar has been deleted as it was totally inapropriate for a card forum.

Good on ya chad, our boards dont need crap like this on it.

From lot #5&#21...

Ruben Boumtje-Boumtje / Corey Maggette UD Inspirations 01-02 Dual Auto /1149
Travis Knight Skybox 96-97 Autographics
Troy Bell Fleer 03-04 Authentix Auto /150
Brian Cook Topps 03-04 Pristine Auto
Z.Igauskas UD 06-07 Sweet Shot Sweet Stitches GU
JOHN STOCKTON fleer 00-01 Feel The Game GU
DerMarr Johnson 00-01 Hoops Rookie GU /1000
Nene 03-04 EX Net Assets GU
Tim Hardaway 92-93 Stadium Club Beam Team - (Members Choice ver)
Joe Johnson UD 04-05 UD Exclusives /25
Drew Gooden 02-03 Fleer Flair RC /1750
Kwame Brown 01-02 Topps Chrome RC
Ray Allen Skybox 96-97 EX RC
& Last and most definitely least...
Buffy The Vampire Slayer IKON collectables P2.... A non-sports Promo card? and it counted as one of the 7 cards in the lot?
anyway other than that buffy card, I cant expect much better! nice lots thanks bud.

i want to say im sorry to you guys (except fastbaja and Shoes) for that, but he was the one who started on the american bashing, so it is just natural for me to defend my people. No hard feelings on anybody here except them.

And im still interested in buying the last 4, pm me a price

I'll admit I took it too far, so I offer my apologies to StarburyMatrix, funny is funny, but there is a line and it was crossed. So sorry mate.

i want to say im sorry to you guys (except fastbaja and Shoes) for that, but he was the one who started on the american bashing, so it is just natural for me to defend my people. No hard feelings on anybody here except them.

And im still interested in buying the last 4, pm me a price

Welcome Back mate, It's fair enough you stand up for what you believe in, MOD has done great job to delete discussion that has nothing to do the thread.

I'll pm ya with detail

Back
Top Bottom