SP Game Used 1/1's....AMAZING!!!

As you might remember I pulled the same card... I'm gonna rip it in half, list it and complain to ebay that you're misrepresenting it as a 1/1!! :lol:

As you might remember I pulled the same card... I'm gonna rip it in half, list it and complain to ebay that you're misrepresenting it as a 1/1!! :lol:

hahaha you will have to rip it the EXACT same way, and scrunch it up for it to be a matching 1/1...dont like your chances...i spat on mine too so it has my DNA :D

Now that is just awesome, it should go down in the history books of the best taking the mickey out of our hobby!

But on a side note, I think you might need to take a few months away from busting boxes as its starting to look like the lack of MOJO is starting to get to you! :)

hahaha you will have to rip it the EXACT same way, and scrunch it up for it to be a matching 1/1...dont like your chances...i spat on mine too so it has my DNA :D
mate these are abolute pissers! :lol: :D i am considering buying the brown auto and getting it slabbed by PSA, with DNA authentication and all!

But on a side note, I think you might need to take a few months away from busting boxes as its starting to look like the lack of MOJO is starting to get to you! :)

mate thats the first box ive busted in 10 years!!! dual nike tag is mini mojo though :thumbsup:

the HK thread has been locked and my rip card has been removed from ebay. thanks for love exzibit...i owe you.

Back
Top Bottom