Someone give me the lowdown

jimmy jackson

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jimmy
I have been out of cards for a good 2-3 months now. Just wondering what the status of the card market is at present.. Which cards are hot? Which players are selling well? Who's stock has taken a dive? Is there a general increase or decrease in card values across the board?

ahh good question new guy :p

Yeah TJ is taking off and his Bowman chrome auto has reached $100US today!

Not much else with not many products out yet.

Exquisite continues to rise and do well as usual.

Finest continues to give value for you breaking dollar.

Delonte has seen up arrows care of Secote and co bidding him up and played up to the hype today. :D Mr Wolfrey will be happy!

Welcome back Wayno, if it's a come-back :lol:

I cant say much for the card market, except there's more Harris collectors' out there now, quite depressing when chasing the rarities, but that's what it's all about.

You probably seen the news/highlights, Bogey's ripping things up, not quite like LBJ, or Wade, but like a decent Big Man should/could!!!

Cant wait to see the Exquisite Logoman's hit the market, see what suckers pay for em!!! :shock:

Oh yeah and get set for a avalanche of lettermen cards from topps along with more and more logomen.

Have a look and you will see heaps already after one product release. AND there are home and away versions too. The new logomen take up the whole card with the fabric around them not just the logo.

So say maybe 3 or 4 topps lettermen products with home and away versions some players will have STACKS of them. Peja's! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Cool thanks guys. Yeah I saw TJ play today. Really good to see him healthy again. That must have been a terrible injury to go through at his age and not knowing his future.

Not surprised re Secote & company. Those guys are morons IMO. They will be sitting on a bunch of dead cardboard when they eventually leave the hobby.. Unless they are rich enough to boast their own collections until graveyard time or senility sets in (maybe it already has!?).

Anyone know how JR's cards have been going in the past 3 months? I'm assuming they will probably see a rise with the way he has started this season. Sure glad I collected him... Makes up for Ebi. But then again, half of that collection was won on baseball parlays anyway lol. :D

BTW Chad, I saw your MSN messages, was dead asleep at the time. Hope you had a good day at work haha! :p

LOL thanks wayno :lol: Your advice was invaluable! LOL

Can't speak for JR's prices but he has a lot more collecting him now it seems on beckett etc. I would expect he is going up in eBay value as of that now.

Secote is loaded so he cares little. Some of the others? Maily its people jacking up his prices on stuff knowing Secote has crazy max bids.
So its not really a price jump but he has gone up.

Back
Top Bottom