Some nice stuff FT/FS: Jordan, Lebron, Russell, Melo, Malone, Reggie, Mikan, Dirk etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bostoncorn

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Nick
eBay User
bostoncorn2006
Let me know if you need anything either by replying here or pm... I will check both...

dirk.jpg

malonestarks.jpg
starksside.jpg

frazier.jpg

drexler.jpg

settroy.jpg

West.jpg

russellult.jpg

Gervin.jpg

reggie.jpg

Melo-1.jpg

mikan.jpg

lebron.jpg
King James Inscription

mj.jpg
Bulls Uni /25

And some Russells that might be available for the right deal

russellultkimate.jpg

russell8.jpg

russlegendary.jpg

russlegendary-1.jpg

LMK what you like...

Nick

Re: Some nice stuff FT/FS: Jordan, Lebron, Russell, Melo, Malone, Reggie, Mikan, Dirk

Hey Nick can i get a price on the MJ Premier and the Frazier Epic sigs please

Re: Some nice stuff FT/FS: Jordan, Lebron, Russell, Melo, Malone, Reggie, Mikan, Dirk

can i get a pm on the lebron and the carmelo? thanks mate

pm me about the george gervin

And some Russells that might be available for the right deal

russellultkimate.jpg

What a sick looking card!!! Looks like the design Panini are flogging off for their national treasures (exquisite) minus the inscription...

hi, i like the malone auto, can you find anything in my TL?

Hey man.... Can u PM me a price for the Melo, Lebron, Russell 04-05 ultimate and the mikan?? Thanks mate!! :v:

hey mate, can i get a price for the Broy and reggie miller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom