WoobieZarz

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Scotty
eBay User
WoobieZarz
COMC User
WoobieZarz
Havent had an MD in a while, so thought I might stick a couple of the noobies up.

Most have been mentioned in the "The Maildaily Report"....

In no order, just as I come across them:

06-07 Luxury Box Quad Relics #034/199 - Jersey Numbered!:
-Picked up off Ebay from memory it was a 99c bargain!

thumb_06-07_Topps_Luxury_Box_22.jpg

05-06 Big Game Collection In The Name Letterman "H" #1/1
(yes, it's slightly damaged - but the damage is insignificant considering the card).
-Acquired from a member of HK. Thanks again!!

thumb_05-06_Topps_Big_Game_07.jpg

Goes well with this (not a new one):
thumb_05-06_Topps_Big_Game_13.jpg

04-05 SPA Quad Auto #07/10:
- Another from HK. This one, I've been after for YONKS! Paid a little for it, but worth it IMO.

thumb_04-05_SP_Authentic_16.jpg

Lastly, another for the Triple Threads Rainbow..

06-07 Triple Threads Gold "DAL" #4/9:
thumb_06-07_Topps_Triple_Threads_08.jpg

On another note....

This one's quite huge for me, a fellow Harris Collector is deciding to part with his PC. We've exchanged a few Emails/PMs, and he's allowing me to "pick" from the bunch. Of course, I've gotta buy them, but WOW!!! So many nice cards that I need....

Watch this space...

EDIT:
Thanks Wil, I couldnt remember if I'd shown this one or not.

Picked this one off Ebay a short while ago. Always wanted one since I saw it. The last one went for around $40US. This one, around $20US...

04-05 Exquisite Collection Dual Jerseys #07/10 (would prefer #5/10 as the 05-06 Exquisite I have is #5).
thumb_04-05_Exquisite_Collection_06.jpg

wow, some sweet looking cards there scotty, love the In The Name Letterman "H" #1/1, but my fav is the quad auto, what great looking card.

Nice mail!! I think Topps did a horrible job in making the Letterman cards that year, cause I have almost RJ's full name and all of them except one is creased. Is yours the same, where the crease goes down through the name?

What about the dual Finley/Harris exquisite Scotty? You haven't shown that one off yet have you ;) ?

My bad, I've added it now. Wasnt sure. I looked at it, but couldnt remember.

Nice mail!! I think Topps did a horrible job in making the Letterman cards that year, cause I have almost RJ's full name and all of them except one is creased. Is yours the same, where the crease goes down through the name?

I've only had 2 that have been damaged. This one, and one of Marquis Daniels.

All the others I have are fine.

Thanks guys! Appreciate the comments.

Your Harris collection is awesome, and some very nice additions you're highlighting here. I like the exquisite dual gu with finley.

Scotty thats a monster on a mailday. You really brought some stonkers down under mate,:D:D Good to see.

Strange that the H's are different sizes (suppos it has to do with the white being reversed out so they have to make it stand out a little more)

Quad is a beautie as are the triple threads and the exquisite was a cheap pick up. :thumbsup:(then again mine do have bill russell and yao on them)

man! I'm so envious of ur harris collection! :worthy:

It's good to see another person collecting his cards and passionate about them!

But your collection is phenomenal!!!! Kicks my ones ass!!!!!

Keep up the good work! Truelly amazing cards bro! :drool:

Can't believe the luxury box went that cheap! and I missed it! Unreal! :thumbsup:

Thanks guys!!

I made a slight mistake on the $ amount of the Luxury Box Quad. It was $2.50US. But with a title like:
2006-07 TOPPS LUXURY BOX QUAD ANTHONY MAGGETTE HARRIS P
It would have been hard to miss!!
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250179555271

Hey Rhys, cheers man, you've got some really sweet cards too mate! I might have some you might like, listed on Ebay this week, so keep an eye out champ!! :thumbsup:

Sweet pickups mate.Love the quad auto & the triple threads.Well done mate.

Back
Top Bottom