Some new additions.

BLOWN8

Such is life!
Real Name
Darren
eBay User
dazza_1563
Since there are no decent Hawks cards in the new Honours release, which I am still not happy about, I wont be buying any series 2 boxes this year. So I spent the money on some other cards I needed.

First up is a special one, sealed 1994 Select box. Paid overs for it but had a bit of money to spend so had to have it. And no I don't plan on busting it anytime soon. It's a keeper this one ;)

1995 Series 1 All Australian insert set. The Williams has Captain printed and the Brown is missing the Vice Captain, so now I just need the Williams without and the Brown with.

And last one is a few randoms. The Roughy and Gibbo wilds from the current Teamcoach. Rioli prime draft. The last Hawthorn predictor I needed to finish my complete Hawks predictor set which I'm happy to complete. And a Jacko Future Hall of Fame from 1996, have about 4 of these now and plan on finishing that set one day as they are just amazing looking cards.

All comments welcome.
Thanks for looking.

Love the old school Select Darren =D>, most of my favourite sets are from the 90's.
Thanks for sharing.

Nice work mate.

Disappointed with the Honours release as well being another Hawker :(

What do you intend on doing with the Select 1994 box, will the value go up you thinkl? What are the chase cards like for that series btw.

Nice work mate.

Disappointed with the Honours release as well being another Hawker :(

What do you intend on doing with the Select 1994 box, will the value go up you thinkl? What are the chase cards like for that series btw.

I think I'll just hold onto this 94 box for now. I haven't got kids but when I do I might wait until they reach early teens and bust it with them, maybe. This 94 series along with Beswick Quarters and Dynamic were the first packs I ever brought. The Scott Wynd gold was the first insert I ever pulled, also pulled a Paul Roos. The only inserts for this release were Golds, Ablett Legend card and gold signatures. Funny thing, I brought a single pack off Ebay going back a year or two, think it was about $10 and it was just for the love of it, never expected to pull anything. Opened it up and what do you know, an Ablett Legend card.

Thanks for the comments guys.

Did you get the 94 box off eBay, seller has another 1 up for sale said he has half a dozen left he is going to sell

Did you get the 94 box off eBay, seller has another 1 up for sale said he has half a dozen left he is going to sell

Yep, Ebay buy. He has sold about 4 over the past year or two. I think we was sitting on a case, saving it for when the time was right to sell. But he hasn't been selling them all at once, which is smart. I did have a few issues with him as a seller, but I got the item so I cant really complain. I won the item and paid for it all on a Sunday, he sent me a message saying he would send it in the next 2 days via express. Sent him a message later in the week to see how he went with sending it and asked for the express number so I could track it. He said he had the tracking number at home and was at work but would send it to me when he got home, but I didn't hear from him. So over the weekend I sent another one asking for the number again. He didn't reply until the Tuesday, gave me the tracking number and when I checked it out he had only just sent it that day. Pretty poor service really.

I bought a box of 94 select over weekend hopefully he doesn't stuff around sending it, the big question I need to work out is should I bust it

Open it. A lot of these are starting to stick together and when you pull them apart it can damage the cards. I ruined about 30 cards in the last box I opened.

Yea I reakon I will 94 select was the 1st packet of cards I ever bought and could never afford a box so to have 1 now is awesome I will never make my money back unless I hit a sig but I don't care, will have fun busting it and can't put a price on that will bring back good memories

Looks like I am having same trouble with getting the 94 box delivered, I messaged the seller Monday to see when it's getting posted as in going away next week he replies Wednesday saying it has been posted and gives me tracking number, it still hasn't been lodged so messaged to see what go is but no reply I hope I get it before Wednesday as in going away, pretty poor seller

Looks like I am having same trouble with getting the 94 box delivered, I messaged the seller Monday to see when it's getting posted as in going away next week he replies Wednesday saying it has been posted and gives me tracking number, it still hasn't been lodged so messaged to see what go is but no reply I hope I get it before Wednesday as in going away, pretty poor seller

Hopefully you get eventually mate, he was a very poor seller, very slow.

Yep he told me he posted Wednesday last week sent tracking it never got scanned in till yesterday, I asked him about it said its post offices fault, I said so it's been sitting at the post office for a week and then they decide to scan it after a week I doubt that, seller said it has happened before and he will take it up with the post office, I don't believe him no post office is that crap so will be leaving him appropriate feedback once I get it, and won't be buying anything else from him that's for sure

Where did it get scanned. You can drop them at post office and they will only scan them in if you ask. Otherwise they wont be scanned until they get to destination.

Where did it get scanned. You can drop them at post office and they will only scan them in if you ask. Otherwise they wont be scanned until they get to destination.
Was scanned at welshpool wa, and is coming to Victoria so after a week and a half from when he said he posted it, it's still in WA I find it really hard to believe it's australia posts fault, especially when same thing happened to blown8

Sorry to hijack your thread blown8

Last edited:
Was scanned at welshpool wa, and is coming to Victoria so after a week and a half from when he said he posted it, it's still in WA I find it really hard to believe it's australia posts fault, especially when same thing happened to blown8

Sorry to hijack your thread blown8

No problem mate. I'm pretty sure I left feedback saying he was very slow or something like that. So I think you should too, its all about informing others about his bad seller habits. After all this I cant wait to see your box mate, its a nice thing to have in your collection, brings back so many good memories.

Yep hanging to get it hopefully I get it early this week, you planning on busting yours or you just keeping it sealed still haven't decided with mine

Yep hanging to get it hopefully I get it early this week, you planning on busting yours or you just keeping it sealed still haven't decided with mine

At this stage I'll just keep it sealed I think. Might bust it one day but not sure when. I do know the cards are getting very sticky in the packs so guess if we are going to bust then the sooner the better. But just not sure I can do it lol.

Back
Top Bottom