Some new additions to the PC

MetallicA'

Ricky Davis Collector
eBay User
senyac1
Well all this mail except the R.Gaines i have aquirred through trade on oz cards, so thanks to all the members i traded with.
here they are. my scanner is a bit dirty, all the cards are fine and in perfect condition.
Firstly, is a card chad got for me that i have been wanting forages, this will be the last gaines i get for a while, concentrating on my ricky d collection and auto collection. But it is my FIRST exquisite card.

GainesExquisite225.jpg

next two cards are a ricky davis gold refractor and metal rc i got from JayC

rickygold06.jpg

rickymoltonmetalrc.jpg

heres a sweet card i got from jimbo, my first green auto

G.jpg

moses malone finest auto

MosesMaloneAuto.jpg

another auto to my auto pc

DeShawnStevenson.jpg

4 Melbourne Demons auto's i won off eBay (Bruce, Whelan, White, Brown)

4DemonsAutos.jpg

and my fav demon auto i got was this beauty of Travis Johnstone

TravJohnstoneAuto.jpg

thanks for looking, and until next time ;)

nice work .like the gaines exquisite and the green SPX very nice

nice mailday. its a good feeling to get ur 1st exquisite card and always looks especial even for a base card. also nice green spx and nice moses.

thxs for the comments.
Gemini - thanks. yer hes not the best looking character lol
JZA - thanks but its for my pc, collecting 50 Legend sigs
Magicman - Will do :)
gemz - yer especially when you been after the card for over a year hehe, i was waiting for a nice patch one and a cheapie hehe. snipped it for 25 US

-
no i havent yet.. but thought it was funny, was their d cause they stole the ball with 3 seconds left in the game and then the alley came lol..
man he can jump, two dunks i have lodged in my memory.
his one on the baseline and his dunk over some poor fella in the summer leauge HOLY S**T that was HUGE.

Great additions, that Gaines is an awesome card! 03-04 Exquisites look sweet as!

At least Green can sign ok. It's not a messy scribble like most of this year's Rookie Crop.

Back
Top Bottom