Some Jordans and bits for sale or trade

the easiest option would be the express send to a consignment place for Ebay.
they'd manage all the listings and get better prices whilst also taking the stress away from shipping to many people at this time. the risk is with the Probstein, PWCC's etc

keeping it local is a cool idea, but if you are looking to max out the $ and minimise the risk/effort, the above is what id be doing.

also, there are some very serious FB groups for MJ collectors and they are very legit, another avenue worth considering. you may be able to negotiate a single deal there, or just a few.

the easiest option would be the express send to a consignment place for Ebay.
they'd manage all the listings and get better prices whilst also taking the stress away from shipping to many people at this time. the risk is with the Probstein, PWCC's etc

keeping it local is a cool idea, but if you are looking to max out the $ and minimise the risk/effort, the above is what id be doing.

I agree in many ways. I'm also wondering how many non payers we'll see.

My 93 Finest base was hit with a $285 sale, now let's see if it gets paid for..

I've always preferred to sell for less on ozcards for peace of mind personally. In saying that maybe I've left quite a few dollars on the table..

I've always preferred to sell for less on ozcards for peace of mind personally. In saying that maybe I've left quite a few dollars on the table..

thats what sucks on eBay. So many non payers. No to mention the 14% fees with PayPal/eBay you have to pay

pretty sure i sold that jordan to you many years ago for maybe 10% of that. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

pretty sure i sold that jordan to you many years ago for maybe 10% of that. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

And I thank you :)

Seriously though, I've sold so many cards in the last year that have blown up, Kobe Exquisites, all Exquisites, Jordan RC. This would be a very minor help. I've been getting hosed.

And I thank you :)

Seriously though, I've sold so many cards in the last year that have blown up, Kobe Exquisites, all Exquisites, Jordan RC. This would be a very minor help. I've been getting hosed.
I had 2 , and three living legends bgs 9
Sold them for $20 too.
Crazy times.

thats what sucks on eBay. So many non payers. No to mention the 14% fees with PayPal/eBay you have to pay

Not only that but with the Jordan doco and the stupid hyped up prices currently the scammers are going to be plentiful taking advantage

Just gonna spend the nxt few days putting ALL of my Jordans/ kobes/ lebrons together....make it a lil easier for some of you guys

I was a poor uni student when I bought the $200 ( which was ALL of my Austudy allowance) 2003 topps chrome box and pulled the Lebrun refractor - it was worth $300 at the time and I was pretty happy

Back
Top Bottom