Some Cards I picked up in SYDNEY

hobbibox

The Purrfectionist!
Real Name
Cal
eBay User
Hobbibox
Had fun at the show picked up these 3 aswell...

Exquisite Dual Jersey Miller/Redd /10 (Reggie 2 color)
Exquisite Harris /100 (I'm told this guy plays for the Mavs?)
Mystique Die-Cut Bron RC /600

Harris Exquisite.JPG

Reggie-Redd Exquisite.JPG

Lebron Mystique.JPG

Thanks mate been getting alot of PM's about the Bron for those who dont know its from 03-04 Mystique its the Die-Cut RC version /600 the regular rookies arent die cut and are numbered of /999 I belive hope this helps and saves some PM's.

Nice work Cal!

I was lucky to see that 'Bron in person. It's certainly a beautiful card all-around. It can also be classified as his rookie card to make it that extra special.

However, I did not see the other two cards there Shoes. Did you get a trade going on after I left? Those two are gems mate, especially the dual jersey.

Well done! You did well on this show in regards of trade and pick-ups. I bet it was definitely worth the drive up.

Yer mate the Exquisites came after you left unfortunately :( the guy I got them off had some awesome cards had to be seen to be believed.

Shoes - I wished I could've stayed longer but the girls wanted to go shopping. I couldn't believed I stayed there for 2 hours though man. Time fly's when you're having fun. What other nice cards have this guy got? Fill me in...

Had a bron auto focus CRYSTAL /25 ...a 5 on 5 PATCH detriot/pacers /10 (not the ordinary jersey) Iverson Jambalaya (looked hot and was gonna buy but ran auto cashola) umm just a heap of nice stuff.
Jimbo just PM an offer and if its in the ballpark ill pm ya.... might be later though got a ball game to play.

Back
Top Bottom