Sold a card... happens to be Jordan23... do I trust?

Mate, don't worry about the neg.

This guy is a lower form of life than plankton.... actually plankton has some value, he doesn't.

Hows this for a story.....I knew of a collector chasing a specific 1/1 for their PC.

The collector sent an offer to the seller on ebay, it was accepted and paid.

The collector then had the payment refunded and told the card wasn't for sale anymore.

Turns out our good friend Raymy, Romans, Jesus Loves Hippies or whatever he is called now knew the collector was chasing this card, offered more than the PC collector had paid for it and then it turns up in Raymy's eBay store at triple the price knowing that the PC collector wanted it badly.

This is on top of him annoying Gary at the shows and trying to dodge the $2 entry fee (I saw this happen.. he tried to sneak in) and just generally being an asswipe of a human being.

I used to get a lot of satisfaction of declining his offers on ebay..... best feeling ever!

Cheers
Matt

Well eBay came back and said they can't do anything for me to receive fees back unless ray cancels the transaction on his end!! Total bogus!! Bunch of crooks!! So I've messaged ray to see if he'd cancel even through his bitterness, by to holding my hopes up!!

Well eBay came back and said they can't do anything for me to receive fees back unless ray cancels the transaction on his end!! Total bogus!! Bunch of crooks!! So I've messaged ray to see if he'd cancel even through his bitterness, by to holding my hopes up!!
Your chance of Ray being cooperative is about as high as his chance of getting through the pearly white gates.

Yeah the lowlife scum is lurking on Scf.

Funny after I read this I went on that ghosttown after a 12 mth hiatus and who is lurking there.

Funny thing is a guy is asking a price on a 1/1, Ray the jerk offered $40-$70 to purchase when these cards sell for $150 +

Bottom line he is a dirty worthless piece of s#@%.

Back
Top Bottom