Soccer Unique 09 case

johnsmithysmithy

Banned User
Real Name
Andrew & Joseph
eBay User
userid4576
Hi

I was wandering if anyone would be interested in doing a case share of Soccer Unique 09.

There are 12 boxes per case. I cant afford to buy a case by myself and seeing i don't want all 12 boxes. I will be asking people if they want to buy a box of them.

If you're curious to see what unique cards look like there are on my link you can get the idea on what they look like

11 spots are available i will keeping 1 box or more depending on how many people are interested

Box

1 Me

Price???

Actually This year there not as expensive this time around I heard around half that $900 dollar mark, I think Futera understand not everyone has $900 to spend on a box, we will get back to you, when we know a concrete price,

Thanks JSS - Andy & Joe

As a rough guide, 2008 Unique is a tick under 400 Pounds........so close to $900 a box.
I dont see this one filling up, although it would be a fun product to break.
Good Luck :thumbsup:

As a rough guide, 2008 Unique is a tick under 400 Pounds........so close to $900 a box.
I dont see this one filling up, although it would be a fun product to break.
Good Luck :thumbsup:

Actually there not as expensive this time around I heard around half that $900 dollar mark, I think futera understand not everyone has $900 to spend on a box, we will get back to you, when we know a concrete price,

Thanks JSS - Andy & Joe

Back
Top Bottom