Soccer Cards

BoondasH1

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Raj
Few Futera autos, another Tim Cahill and a Carlos Valderrma Auto (the bloke with the best fro in world football) :thumbsup:

valderrma.jpg

Nice cards. Would love to start collecting the Unique and World Football sets but most of the cards are so ridiculously rare (all the 1/1's for example) I think I would get too frustrated.

Thanks Ming, Owen and Stefan really appreciate the feedback fellas :thumbsup:
Yeh it is hard to hunt down a 1 of 1 auto and expensive too:mad:

I hope Tim Cahill doesn't score any goals tonight against mighty Liverpool

Whilst I understand you wouldn't want your team to lose (yes I'm a United fan - in case my sets didn't give it away) I think the quicker you get rid of Rafa the better.... if that means a couple losses so be it.

Have you seen this site "www.transferleague.co.uk". Since 04/05 Liverpool has spent more than any other club (excluding Chelsea and Man City) and have had more transfers than any other club yet Benitez is still in charge??? The only trophies he has won have been with Houlliers squad!

I think Rafa is doing a good job, we don't have a strong bench. Transferring players around doesnt help. Not sure how long he will last.

Sotirios Kyrgiakos sent off, what a load of s*** bad call. It was a fair tackle

I think Rafa is doing a good job, we don't have a strong bench. Transferring players around doesnt help. Not sure how long he will last.

Sotirios Kyrgiakos sent off, what a load of s*** bad call. It was a fair tackle

No way in hell was it a fair tackle. Kyrgiakos jumped in both with feet studs up. Red card every day of the week.

Back
Top Bottom