$$$ SNEAKERS WANTED $$$

Also how long did it take you too get 110 pairs lol
my personal collection consists of 85 pairs man which i have been collecting for the past 6 years, the others are random sizes all DS that i will use for a store i am going to open. I dont have any advice for you with collecting sneakers, just dont get caught up in the hype and buy everything just because everyone else is buying it, buy sneakers you love and if they have meaning to you thats a bonus too, I bought all the sneakers i couldnt buy when i was a kid so they mean a lot to me and all my old fav ball players shoes. Also quality over quantity is big for me, when i started collecting i was buying everything just to get my numbers up, and i wasted heaps doing that, all my shoes now i love and theres none i would part with, I buy only what i really want, every now and then you get caught up in the hype but when you get that sneaker in hand and its nice, it makes it so much better. the lebron Kings pride XI drops tomorrow man, that will be my next cop i been waiting for this one :):):)

Last edited:
my personal collection consists of 85 pairs man which i have been collecting for the past 6 years, the others are random sizes all DS that i will use for a store i am going to open. I dont have any advice for you with collecting sneakers, just dont get caught up in the hype and buy everything just because everyone else is buying it, buy sneakers you love and if they have meaning to you thats a bonus too, I bought all the sneakers i couldnt buy when i was a kid so they mean a lot to me and all my old fav ball players shoes. Also quality over quantity is big for me, when i started collecting i was buying everything just to get my numbers up, and i wasted heaps doing that, all my shoes now i love and theres none i would part with, I buy only what i really want, every now and then you get caught up in the hype but when you get that sneaker in hand and its nice, it makes it so much better. the lebron Kings pride X drops tomorrow man, that will be my next cop i been waiting for this one :):):)
Awesome thanks man!

I will for sure keep you all updated with how my collection goes :)

Also good luck with the shop mate!!

Back
Top Bottom