small 2021 Elite box break

MikeK

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mike
eBay User
gmil-mk
Very strange - only one other 2021 Elite break thread??!!

I finally caught up with 4 random boxes (no Priority) that arrived while I was away (again).

Fairly happy with the results but generally disappointed with the overall card quality. VERY dull (again), EXCEPT the Captain cards, they look great with a GLOSSY finish and holographic details! They deserve a serial # !! The YG White are a distant second.

I couldn't even make a base set from the first box I busted - that's a first for me.

4xBoxes_27Aug21-obv1.jpg

I'd consider trades on the Mojos for similar # Manly equivalents;

RUBY:
Broncos Flegler #25
Raiders Wighton #09
Eels D Brown #14
Panthers Koroisau #19

SAPPHIRE:
Raiders Hodgson #14
Raider Tapine #02

EMERALD:
Storm Checklist #09 - would ONLY trade for a Sea Eagles Checklist

I'd also consider trading the YGB Raiders Young #089 or Broncos Robinson #020 for a YGB Schuster.

The LSB and MSS I'll hold onto.

I hope all participating in the release are enjoying it!

I'll show the remainder of my busts.

2 random boxes first and then 2 cases with very different numbers of non-Mojo hits. The first was pretty much as per ratios. THe second was a relative cracker. No LST for me though, just Boyds everywhere I look.

Note the way I have laid out the case bust pics: top row of cards from the top row of boxes and so on down. I find it interesting to see what comes out of a box, something not generally possible when watching a dealer break because the hits are generally piled up and revealed at the end.

Please don't ask about individual cards here - anything available for sale or trade is already in my sales/trade thread.

Regards
Mike

DSC_2908.JPG
DSC_2915.JPG
DSC_2953.JPG

Back
Top Bottom