Show us your MJ's!!! If 'Bron can have one why not Mike?

Hi,

Thank you very much ozballer for the link to the MJ listing. I'm disappointed it ony in the 'Buy It Now' format though, i initially was thinking it was listed as an auction.

And your right I was contemplating having a crack at it but like I said I was thinking it was an Auction listing. So after Registered Post costs which would be mandatory on a card of this stature plus the current $799US Buy It Now price, that converts to roughly $1,060.00 in Australian money.

Do you think the current $799.00US Buy It Now price is fairly reasonable for a card of this kind, or does anybody know what these MJ Ultimate Leadership Autograph cards have sold for in the past (Auction OR Buy It Now)???? I'd like to get an idea on pricing as this would be a card I would definetly look at buying in the future.

Thanks for all the assistanc from all.

Regards,
Mike

hi Mike, will send you a pm so we don't clog this thread up! :):thumbsup:

Don't Quote all the posts with 10 pictures it makes the thread a sh*t to wade through! :mad:

Now that that rant's over, here's mine:

jordanultimatesignatures03042.jpg

skylights_0003.jpg

MJ.jpg

jordan05lf.jpg

jordanspsigsbgs9-5.jpg

:D

Love them all Andy! :thumbsup:

You win!!!! :D

It's my mission to find one for my PC now, that is truely the greatest MJ ever made IMO.
Do you know if all of those are stiched patches on the MJ's?

MAN, THAT LIMITED LOGOS IS JUST SEX ON CARDBOARD.

sooooo nice. i really wanna get an mj like that for the pc.

ozballer23 that card u picked up is freakin CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!! i'd swap my whole MJ high-end insert collection just to obtain that one card. not literally, but u know what i mean :lol: :lol:.
really really thnx for sharing that masterpiece. imagine a 9.5 grading on that, paawwwwww that wouldve been a killer. :thumbsup:

ozballer23 that card u picked up is freakin CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!! i'd swap my whole MJ high-end insert collection just to obtain that one card. not literally, but u know what i mean :lol: :lol:.
really really thnx for sharing that masterpiece. imagine a 9.5 grading on that, paawwwwww that wouldve been a killer. :thumbsup:

Thanks mate, I'd love it to be a 9.5, but then I'd have topart with a kidney also :lol:

Back
Top Bottom