Show something off

20210529_114626.jpg

20210529_114652.jpg

20210522_221128.jpg

Streetball!!!

20210605_095512.jpg

20210605_095740.jpg

I believe this was my first triple auto. Was so happy when I pulled it. This was when Nash was MVP, and was a little sad that the card one one number off Nash's jersey number. I loved Nash and Kidd.

20210605_095534.jpg

Hey Guys, I am new to this page and I am going through some cards that I have come across through my serious collecting days and feel like I may have come across a bit of a gem with this James harden draft patch auto but would like some opinions on what I should be looking at, should I get it graded, and if any experts on here might be able to give me a rough value

thanks guys

image.jpg

image.jpg

Only remembered last week that i had the one of a kind serial number #72/150 of the team of the 90's cards. I signed up to get the one on Goldin auctions recently but because Goldin are a bunch of eff'n see unts they wouldnt increase my limit to bid and i couldnt get the #6/150

base, first day issue, one of a kind, members only chrome and chrome refractor.

Team Of The 90s.jpg

Hey Guys, I am new to this page and I am going through some cards that I have come across through my serious collecting days and feel like I may have come across a bit of a gem with this James harden draft patch auto but would like some opinions on what I should be looking at, should I get it graded, and if any experts on here might be able to give me a rough value

thanks guys

image.jpg

image.jpg

nice card - why did you want to get it graded? If it’s to sell then obviously these sales results say yes, crazy price difference between raw and even psa 9 - the down side, a big one, is the fees and wait times at the moment

76CBBACD-13C8-444E-963F-F8EF5E046A76.jpeg

I found a box of cards while cleaning the house on the weekend. Find it interesting to see the Mario Elie's metal universe card has a Reebok stamp at the back.

Metal unverise set got to be one of the best base sets ever made, even the commons have different backgrounds for every player and look amazing.

back.jpg

20210613_222500.jpg

Last edited:
I found a box of cards while cleaning the house on the weekend. Find it interesting to see the Mario Elie's metal universe card has a Reebok stamp at the back.

Metal unverise set got to be one of the best base sets ever made, even the commons have different backgrounds for every player and look amazing.

back.jpg

20210613_222500.jpg

Card looks quite different on the back, and it looks wider than the other cards (front and back).

I think it is a promo card, inserted into a magazine.

back.jpg

20210613_222500.jpg
The Reebok cards are parallels for the guys who wear Reebok gear from the base set. There was a gold, silver and bronze set. I *think* that is the silver.

Back
Top Bottom