Show something off

some pieces of fabric...

B9390B06-C683-41D4-9A3B-F3BA900E49E3.jpeg

I love this next one numbered to 33

277972E2-9A94-4B71-9EBE-791D223C4A06.jpeg

and lastly this card is a bit obscure and picked it up right here on Ozcard of a guy who busted a box and just messaged me through the who do you collect post. They only made 5 refractor versions of this card and is numbered 3of 5:)
CD201077-55CD-4A93-AF60-00704BA92CE6.jpeg

Not a huge game worn/memorabilia/patch guy but the Flair one is pretty nice.

I like the theme though would have been even cooler if Webber = Warriors, Penny = Magic, Houston = Pistons.

(Actually, thinking about it this could be one of the rare cases where a draft hat version would be cool as you could have Webber as Magic and Penny as Warriors!)

Not a huge game worn/memorabilia/patch guy but the Flair one is pretty nice.

I like the theme though would have been even cooler if Webber = Warriors, Penny = Magic, Houston = Pistons.

(Actually, thinking about it this could be one of the rare cases where a draft hat version would be cool as you could have Webber as Magic and Penny as Warriors!)
I agree totally mate would of loved to see the draft team patches used... Also not the hugest material card guy either, originally my Penny pc focus was just autos but then after a while I decided maybe I should try to create a more complete kind of PC.

So as I am not fortunate enough to of ever nabbed of the original pmg’s wonder how the retro versions compared in your opinion? In my experience with every other retro card where I have both versions retro is always a bit underwhelming compared to original so thought I would ask your thoughts on these.

I kick myself for not picking the Penny pmg red up for 1500 when i was collecting but it was always above my single card limit.... the last one on the bay sold for 23k so now it’s definitely out of the picture!

The original PMG look nice. I think it is because of the images they used.

I loved the original Fleer Metal set. The Rookie Roll Call set look really nice.

Back
Top Bottom