ShipMyCards - USA Address and Shipping Service

Just had another SMC parcel delivered without issue.

20 singles + 5 sealed boxes.

FedEx. 6 pounds. Shipping US$85. Shipped Friday, arrived Tuesday. Declared value under threshold.

Packed immaculately as always. Time from request to ship was one week.

Going to request shipping of a similar parcel in the next week.

Just had another SMC parcel delivered without issue.

20 singles + 5 sealed boxes.

FedEx. 6 pounds. Shipping US$85. Shipped Friday, arrived Tuesday. Declared value under threshold.

Packed immaculately as always. Time from request to ship was one week.

Going to request shipping of a similar parcel in the next week.
Thanks for the update. I need to give it a go

20240527_205347.jpg

Shipped Tue through FedEx ICP the cheapest option. Arrived today 5.8pounds clicked option to include invoice of itemised declared value from SMC. All above board. Plus a small box of 15 singles that may or may not have included #1 hobby chases of 23-24 season. @Iron Clad Lou Do try it !! (nfi why an old Dilmah tea ad came into my head)

20240527_205347.jpg

Shipped Tue through FedEx ICP the cheapest option. Arrived today 5.8pounds clicked option to include invoice of itemised declared value from SMC. All above board. Plus a small box of 15 singles that may or may not have included #1 hobby chases of 23-24 season. @Iron Clad Lou Do try it !! (nfi why an old Dilmah tea ad came into my head)
LOL I say "Do Try It" to the missus all the time

20240527_205347.jpg

1716853675506.png

So if you wanted to legit buy a case or box from US over 1000 AUD, you would have to:

Buy your product ($830)
Pay your shipping ($275)
Attain a import broker
Pay the brokerage fee ($125)
Pay the GST ($110)
Pay the import processing fee ($50 or $90)

So best case, a 550USD case or Box would end up costing $1390 from Door to Door?

Am i missing something?

Now if I bought the same item off ebay using international shipping program, would i still be required to get a broker?

Back
Top Bottom