ShipMyCards - USA Address and Shipping Service

I had 550 declared 800 insured like I've always had in the past. They were just interested in paypal receipts, even bank/cc statements etc.. made me think there was something bigger going on with SMC. Anyway this recent experience turned me off spending during the BF sales.
Yeah same.

I will give it another 3 or 4 months and see how things go before deciding what to do.

Hey folks new to the forum, awesome info about SMC - have been using MYUS over the past year and boy is it expensive and not collectable friendly (handling).

Had a MYUS UPS package pinged by customs in Nov, under the $1k AUD threshold, declared values matched the purchase values but had to do the same song and dance - provide receipts for each purchase, an actual photo or reference, and a snippet of the credit card / paypal transaction. PITA but got them all through without penalty.

Anyone using SMC to receive cards / items from WhatNot breaks?

Last edited:
Hey folks new to the forum, awesome info about SMC - have been using MYUS over the past year and boy is it expensive and not collectable friendly (handling).

Had a MYUS UPS package pinged by customs in Nov, under the $1k AUD threshold, declared values matcehd the purchase values but had to do the same song and dance - provide receipts for each purchase, an actual photo or reference, and a snippet of the credit card / paypal transaction. PITA but got them all through without penalty.

Anyone using SMC to receive cards / items from WhatNot breaks?
Yeah I had used SMC on a few Whatnot breaks before deciding that Whatnot platform was not for me. Just too many loopholes for scammers.

So customs are targeting all the card consolidation places.

Great. I might just keep my stuff there or send it all to a consignment place and sell it off. Too much fucking around

Imagine being a customs agent and assigned to investigating people shipping back some cards, as opposed to the myriad of other (surely) higher-priority international shipping issues. Good grief.

It's quintessential govt. conduct. Revenue raising vs actual criminals.

I got my small shipment in today just fine, posted on Saturday our time
IMG_4774.jpeg

Know a couple people who got pulled up weeks ago get stuff through fine in the past week.

My package got through this week too - was worried they would keep track of names 😂

I am too scared to try. I might just ship back some low end stuff and heaps of stuff i bought box to box from SMC just to whittle it down a bit.

Back
Top Bottom