ShipMyCards - USA Address and Shipping Service

Seems like some people do it on purpose for some reason knowing it’s going to SMC? It’s weird.

like, why add these in?
i was thinking the same. i got 2 random baseball cards in one package and 2 old ice hocky in another. i was thinking they know its going to SMC to charge fees. I hit up both sellers and they said just freebies. complete random cards. im at the point where im not messing around anymore with feedback and postage practices. im neutralling and negging.

i was thinking the same. i got 2 random baseball cards in one package and 2 old ice hocky in another. i was thinking they know its going to SMC to charge fees. I hit up both sellers and they said just freebies. complete random cards. im at the point where im not messing around anymore with feedback and postage practices. im neutralling and negging.

I’ll message and say about the fees at SMC first probably - go for education first then the ruler on the knuckles lol

Legit nobody in the USA knows what SMC is. Shit, they don't even know what Australia is and ask if we speak American here
This is absolutely true. We go to the bigger card shows and nobody knows us. When I explain the idea behind SMC, they act like Americans are the only people that collect cards.

This is absolutely true. We go to the bigger card shows and nobody knows us. When I explain the idea behind SMC, they act like Americans are the only people that collect cards.

Sellers on ebay are usually great about it, and will ask how it works. I do see the odd forum post on Blowout about someone getting a sale from SMC and is it legit :)

Have noticed a few notes in descriptions about people not shipping to 3rd party/mail forwarding services for international buyers recently.
I always say that we are not a 3rd party forwarding company. I say that we are a vault service like PWCC, eBay Vault, ALT, etc.
State how we open and photograph all items for both buyer and seller protection.

Sometimes it works, but some sellers are just dicks too.

Another dumb question - how do you request a shipment quote? Is this still only a cards only option?

How many singles do you think it's worth sending home at once?

All depends on how much you want to get the cards home...... I do believe there is a time limit where they start charging you to hold the cards there but mine never last long enough! LOL

Back
Top Bottom