ShipMyCards - USA Address and Shipping Service

Does anyone know if it is better to ship purchases in USA to the Arizona address, or the Oregon address? What'd the difference? Is one better than the other when it comes to shipping to Australia>?

Does anyone know if it is better to ship purchases in USA to the Arizona address, or the Oregon address? What'd the difference? Is one better than the other when it comes to shipping to Australia>?
Depends on the value of your purchase.
Their site explains as follows.

1628799128641.png

Also, Oregon does not hold any of your purchases. Once delivered to Oregon, it is immediately sent on to Arizona. Therefore when shipping to Australia, it will always be coming from Arizona

Hi I'm thinking of getting back into cards and apparently I've already got an account with the email i use but i don't know the username to it, is there a way to be able to change that username?
thanks

Just made my first purchase off ebay with a shipmycards address. I just wanted to confirm that I don't need to do anything else for the time being.

Bought a Lillard card off ebay for $50, had the oregon address in my shipping address. Do I need to make any pre payments to store the card on Shipmycards or do I make the payment once I'm ready to ship all my cards to Aus? If anyone can help me out that'd be great :)

Hey mate. You will need to purchase store credit before your item is delivered because when it arrives at Arizona, they will need to charge you a handling fee. This is automatically deducted off your store credit

Hey mate. You will need to purchase store credit before your item is delivered because when it arrives at Arizona, they will need to charge you a handling fee. This is automatically deducted off your store credit
thanks a lot mate! will do so now

This has probably been asked before..

I'm done with COMC. So should I send my cards to my SMC address in AZ or should I send to OR?

I should be fine for AZ right?

Just check final total on checkout, based on the shipping address they may sling a sales tax amount.
I don't buy through COMC, just Burbank and other companies. (They didn't slug me with a tax on checkout when I used the AZ address).

Nice. I might punch in the AZ account and see. Good call..

I think I'm done with COMC at this point. Slow and expensive. Yuck

This has probably been asked before..

I'm done with COMC. So should I send my cards to my SMC address in AZ or should I send to OR?

I should be fine for AZ right?
I'm in a similar position - I have a few things at COMC I want to transfer to SMC, and was wondering if there would be tax on the shipment. Do share what happens with yours.

Also haven't had much show up at SMC recently despite multiple things showing delivered in their tracking for several days - anybody know if there's a holdup?

Back
Top Bottom