ShipMyCards - USA Address and Shipping Service

Ok, silly question Everyone/ @ShipMyCards

I want to buy a box of cards from Blowout/Steel City etc.

I have my billing address in their system, and the shipping address which is SMC AZ address.

What do I put in the First Name and Last Name for this address?

I have set it up as below, but am worried that if they don't add the company name (SMC C/O Line), it will get set there with my name and then into the abyss!!!

My First Name My Last Name
ShipMyCards C/O IronCladLou11
591 E Plaza Cir, Unit 2294
Litchfield Park, Arizona, 85340
United States
T: 623-889-4589

Thx

Ok, silly question Everyone/ @ShipMyCards

I want to buy a box of cards from Blowout/Steel City etc.

I have my billing address in their system, and the shipping address which is SMC AZ address.

What do I put in the First Name and Last Name for this address?

I have set it up as below, but am worried that if they don't add the company name (SMC C/O Line), it will get set there with my name and then into the abyss!!!

My First Name My Last Name
ShipMyCards C/O IronCladLou11
591 E Plaza Cir, Unit 2294
Litchfield Park, Arizona, 85340
United States
T: 623-889-4589

Thx
Hey man

This is verbatim the address I get everything sent to:

ShipMyCards C/O 1980bust
591 E Plaza Cir
Unit 2294
Litchfield Park AZ 85340-7691
United States

So I don't even use my real name, just the above. The only time something went wrong was when the sender left off "C/O 1980bust". You'll be fine - I used ShipMyCards as first name, and C/O 1980bust as last name.

Hey man

This is verbatim the address I get everything sent to:

ShipMyCards C/O 1980bust
591 E Plaza Cir
Unit 2294
Litchfield Park AZ 85340-7691
United States

So I don't even use my real name, just the above. The only time something went wrong was when the sender left off "C/O 1980bust". You'll be fine - I used ShipMyCards as first name, and C/O 1980bust as last name.

Ah ok, i will do the split

Thanks. See how it goes

Hey guys

Got a whole heap of boxes with SMC's at the moment which I'm planning on starting to ship home.

Can anyone give me some advice and tips on how I should go about this with the main priority being keeping costs down?

Hey guys

Got a whole heap of boxes with SMC's at the moment which I'm planning on starting to ship home.

Can anyone give me some advice and tips on how I should go about this with the main priority being keeping costs down?

Do they quote you the amount to send them all back?

They price they quote for postage is pretty competitive compared to what you can find anywhere else. $60usd for a hobby box and a dozen slabs. Mine took 5 days to make it to my doorstep. So there is a chance you might be able to ask them for a more economic (slower) option, but due to covid, a number of the carriers have suspended the cheapest services.

The insurance will add up though, depending on the value you are sending back.

Hey guys

FedEx option. I've used it a few times now with a decent amount of insurance, and the price is always great. Also less than 5 days door-to-door shipping each time.

Why don't you do a shipping quote request on the site?

I've recently sent back a case of hoops (20 boxes) plus a stack of slabs and other odds and ends and shipping was cheaper then anywhere else I've tried.

I've recently sent back a case of hoops (20 boxes) plus a stack of slabs and other odds and ends and shipping was cheaper then anywhere else I've tried.

Will do. Just thought i'd see if anyone could give me an idea on cost here as well.

Also, i believe there is a $1,000 limit before being charged GST here is Aus as well?

Should this be the case, is it a good idea to lower the value of my purchases slightly? I have currently valued them at what i paid for them which is already well below the current market price?

How much did they charge to hold/accept the case?

Back
Top Bottom