ShipMyCards

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Bryan Wells
eBay User
Bryandwells
COMC User
Bryandwells
We already partner with many collectors and would love to assist many more.

Admin approved sharing our service in this post.

We offer multiple options and services to assist each collector. Here are a few ways we differentiate ourselves from other shipping services:

- Collector Owned
- Always Available
- Personal Assistance
- Tax Free Options
- Web Based Inventory
- Best Pricing
- PSA & BGS Grading options
- Facebook, Instagram, Whats up

Please let me know what questions I can anwer!

Bryan Wells
ShipMyCards

Received my first shipment from @ShipMyCards today (mailday post coming soon) and could not be happier and really wished I had switched sooner.
As an old hand around the hobby and having used comc, borderlinx, mymallbox and other forwarding services in the past this was hands down the easiest and best that I have used. Pics added to inventory quickly and communication was top notch. Fees etc. were cheaper than I have used recently with mallbox most recently and with a lot of different options on post.
Glad to see you on here Bryan (and Xochitl if she is going to be around as well) and welcome to the site hopefully a few of the people on here give you a chance if they arent using you already!

Hi. Big thumbs up from me. Had multiple shipments. Super fast. Great packing.
Communication is excellent.

Bryan and Xochitl are great to deal with and provide excellent communication. Had 1 shipment, with another on the way. A great way to save on global shipping costs and taxes from eBay when buying sports cards from USA
Highly recommended 👍

I was skeptical at the start but now converted to using SMC after I understand their business model. Excellent communication and service and they are for the collectors.

What are the costs associated with your PSA/BGS grading services?
Do you also accept boxes and cases of cards? what is the cost?

What are the costs associated with your PSA/BGS grading services?
Do you also accept boxes and cases of cards? what is the cost?

We do allow Misc items (bobble geads, starting line ups, etc) as well as Boxes and Cases of cards. We do have 1 rule around it as "personal use only". We are here to help collectors at the lowest price we can, not to help Breakers increase the profit margin.

We charge $5 per box or $20 for a case.
Misc small items are $3
Misc medium items are $5
MIsc larger items - prices vary

I used COMC for a long time but their fee structure is too complex and high now so when I have stuff to come back I’ll definitely be giving you guys a try.

Is it similarly addressed so you can identify who the mail comes for? eg

Shipmycards c/o GarnettFan4Life
Xxx ave
USA

I used COMC for a long time but their fee structure is too complex and high now so when I have stuff to come back I’ll definitely be giving you guys a try.

Is it similarly addressed so you can identify who the mail comes for? eg

Shipmycards c/o GarnettFan4Life
Xxx ave
USA

Thanks for trying us out. We try to make it as easy as possible and cheaper than most other services.

The address would be exaclty as you described.
ShipMyCards c/o Username

We have a tax free address to avoid eBay's sales tax as well.

So 2 different address we use depending on what you are buying and if there is a sales tax on the item

COMC is based out of Washinton State and has a 10% sales tax. We have 2 addresses, Arizona is the main address and has a 5.6% sales tax on ebay, and Oregon is our tax free address (0% state sales tax always) but we forward all mail from Oregon the Arizona.

Tax free guidelines:

1) ONLY ebay items - limits amount of mail

2) Only single cards/tiny lots

3)delayed processing since will need to forward mail to AZ, not opening packages in OR

4) +$2 per package (break even is $35 purchase).

5) Non ebay items and items under $35 should be sent to AZ address. This will ensure faster processing and require less cards being forwarded.

AZ address is $1 per card / $3 per lot
OR address is $3 for a card / $5 for small lot

All items are opened, processed, and stored in Arizona.

Back
Top Bottom