Share your Guernsey / Jumper Number AFL Cards

I haven't got many jumper numbered because I mainly collect 002-009 here are some

IMG_1248.JPG

IMG_1249.JPG

IMG_1250.PNG

IMO Guernsey numbers should have been cut for the AFL logos (or at least acquire the most prominent part of the Guernsey possible) and the lowest numbers from 02-09 should have had the next most prominent Guernsey patches from there. Nonetheless at I should not really complain as this is arguably the BEST pick-up for me this season.

Last edited:
Yeah, well at least the redeemed card is in pristine condition lol Quite funny hey as sometimes the redeemer actually DOES forget to punch the original card that was pulled from packet all together!

Nice card but how about that hole punch!

I've noticed Select has been hole punching them all in about the same place. I'm a bit of a perfectionist and would much rather Select punch them right in the corner like they always used to. This location actually really bothers me but then again I do suffer from slight OCD.

IMO Guernsey numbers should have been cut for the AFL logos (or at least acquire the most prominent part of the Guernsey possible) and the lowest numbers from 02-09 should have had the next most prominent Guernsey patches from there. Nonetheless at I should not really complain as this is arguably the BEST pick-up for me this season.
I reckon club-colour patches are the best - that Greene patch is a beauty!

I remember when the Essendon 140 Anniversary Set was first announced, and I was lucky enough to ask the club for a specific album #. Decided to go for #005 since it was both Hird and Daniher guernsey numbers.

Picked up the Francis #010 on ebay when he was first drafted to the club, but before guernsey numbers were allocated. Took a gamble and it paid off.

Goddard 'Player' issues were given to me by the man himself, so great gesture and definitely my favourite cards regardless of value.

I think I have a few more but these were the ones that came to mind.

074505.JPG
074552.JPG

So you are the winner of the Rioli auction for ~$15 a week or two ago.

Hmm, lucky for you my app sh1t itself.

Yeah was delicious. Not as many jumper numbers advertised this year as last either, I reckon the product must be selling.

Yeah was delicious. Not as many jumper numbers advertised this year as last either, I reckon the product must be selling.

I cant believe the low prices of some of the inserts this year. I'm struggling to offload G2G's for $7 each and Rookies for $9. Not to mention that literally within 2 weeks of release i had 3 signature cards i couldn't get more than $25 each for. It's just crazy. Mind you if i had seen the Rioli i might have made a bid, but don't normally make an effort to search for jumper numbers.

I cant believe the low prices of some of the inserts this year. I'm struggling to offload G2G's for $7 each and Rookies for $9. Not to mention that literally within 2 weeks of release i had 3 signature cards i couldn't get more than $25 each for. It's just crazy. Mind you if i had seen the Rioli i might have made a bid, but don't normally make an effort to search for jumper numbers.
I might start a convo in the general discussion if its not there already. I suspect a few things are contributing to the really soft prices, I got a Parker Footy Finest for around $140 odd, I think the Influential Cards might have sucked the big $ and devalued the other inserts as well.

these are my own personel favourites.
but its time to move on from footy cards so its with sadness that these are all for sale.
please pm me any interest.
i know the 004 richmond hon roll is not a guernsey yet. but its still a fav of mine as it seems a forgone conclusion.
IMG_2264[1].JPG

IMG_2263[1].JPG

IMG_2262[1].JPG

IMG_2238[2].JPG

IMG_2265[1].JPG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom