Shane Warne cards.

morning thanks for that, thanks for offer which 1998 set do you have, I only collect hobbys and warnies, thanks Mark,
Which hobbys are you after mate? im also still after a gold warne aswell, i have the odi, i just need the test and world class

Which hobbys are you after mate? im also still after a gold warne aswell, i have the odi, i just need the test and world class
not after any particular ones, just collect when they come up, at the right price, which is limited now, put them away then try make a set from time to time, last set I am putting together, is the 1995 with the hatrick card, featuring, nearly finished one just need some chase cards, cant remember what they are will have a look later, cheers Mark,

not after any particular ones, just collect when they come up, at the right price, which is limited now, put them away then try make a set from time to time, last set I am putting together, is the 1995 with the hatrick card, featuring, nearly finished one just need some chase cards, cant remember what they are will have a look later, cheers Mark,
let me know Mark, i have a partially complete 1998/99 hobby set

Back
Top Bottom