Sending in Redemptions

ihateupants

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Shaun
Team, have collected a couple of various select redemptions from various series.

Anyone have experience sending them in bulk. I assume I can just do it in one pack (with a return addressed envelope for each one i guess)?

Team, have collected a couple of various select redemptions from various series.

Anyone have experience sending them in bulk. I assume I can just do it in one pack (with a return addressed envelope for each one i guess)?
I've got a couple as well. I have noticed they all say not to include any other redemptions in the envelope. Not sure if they mean that they won't ship multiple in the same return envelope or not to include multiple returns in the one envelope. Not sure why either would be a problem any bigger than a mild inconvenience.

Looking forward to an answer if anyone has one.

Last time I contacted select they gave me attitude about something that was ambiguous as if I was asking a stupid / clearly answered question. Unfortunately it wasn't the best experience.

I think im going to just play this one safe. One submission, one envelope. Each seperately. Avoid any potential problem.

I had a couple I redeemed last year. Played it safe like that and it went smoothly. I'd say it's the smartest / safest way 👍👍

Happy to share! ill drop a post of everything ill be sending off here once I have it (or I might create a thread in mail day actually..)

I'm so glad you asked this question @ihateupants because I am about to go through the same process.

For instance, do I buy 2 padded mailers, fill out the return one, pay for it and add tracking, chuck it in the one addressed to Select along with the redemption card & pray?

I'm so glad you asked this question @ihateupants because I am about to go through the same process.

For instance, do I buy 2 padded mailers, fill out the return one, pay for it and add tracking, chuck it in the one addressed to Select along with the redemption card & pray?
Yeah cos on the optimum it doesnt say to add another envelope inside it? Just send it by registered to the address. Confusing.

I have recently sent 2 redemption cards from different years (1 X 2017 Honour Card and 1 X 2018 Guernsey Card) to Select in the one envelope with one Registered return envelope and got back the redeemed cards with no problems. Based on this i see no reason why Hornso's proposal will not suffice unless the redemption card stated not to include any other cards.

Im just waiting on a final redemption to come back in the mail (ebay purchase, 2017 premiership redemption) then ill be doing the same. Want to get this stuff in before Christmas becomes a factor but could already be too late on that front.

36DBDF70-F30E-423A-8D6A-7427680B3312.jpeg
Got mine back today. Sent a self-addressed, registered padded mailer in a registered envelope and had no issues.
From what I can tell it was sent back the same day it arrived there so the delay must only apply to new redemptions.
Very happy with the end result (one touch not included by select).

36DBDF70-F30E-423A-8D6A-7427680B3312.jpeg
Got mine back today. Sent a self-addressed, registered padded mailer in a registered envelope and had no issues.
From what I can tell it was sent back the same day it arrived there so the delay must only apply to new redemptions.
Very happy with the end result (one touch not included by select).
Sweet sweet card. Sweat patch included! :)

I still haven't sent mine in, but it looks like they are turning things around at a reasonable pace!

Back
Top Bottom