sending cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not wanting to start a full blown war here, but as I mentioned I HAVE received cards that were in a top loader and affixed to cardboard that were creased after having been sent in a plain white envelope. Ill even scan one of them tonight for you

The fact that you state it cant happen doesn't mean that in the real world that it wont happen.

Regards
Matt
Mate, it may happen occasionally, same as the padded envelope. If someone is going to jump up and down on a top loader or a padded envelope there might be damage. Also, maybe the card was damaged prior to going to going into the top loader :)

cheers
E.W

Mate, it may happen occasionally, same as the padded envelope. If someone is going to jump up and down on a top loader or a padded envelope there might be damage. Also, maybe the card was damaged prior to going to going into the top loader :)

cheers
E.W

Ive just had an ebay sale get delievered to me in a penny sleeve and just cardboard to protect it in a plain white envolpe.
Nothing PISSES me off more then getting cards like that. And weather it is damaged or not (in this case it was damaged) I will neg feedback you, either here or on ebay.

charge that little extra if you must to have it sent in a toploader and in a bubblemailer. More then happy to pay for it!! Would pay the extra $1-50 to KNOW that my cards will DEFINATLY arrive in mint condition.

To people who dont do this your just lazy and a bad trader. Simple

Ive just had an ebay sale get delievered to me in a penny sleeve and just cardboard to protect it in a plain white envolpe.
Nothing PISSES me off more then getting cards like that. And weather it is damaged or not (in this case it was damaged) I will neg feedback you, either here or on ebay.

charge that little extra if you must to have it sent in a toploader and in a bubblemailer. More then happy to pay for it!! Would pay the extra $1-50 to KNOW that my cards will DEFINATLY arrive in mint condition.

To people who dont do this your just lazy and a bad trader. Simple

Mate that sucks........and I agree with your statement, spend the extra, on here it is a MUST, you don't have a choice which is a plus at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom