Select Upcoming Series Info

There will be previews coming during July in the lead up to the release.

If I remember with certified last year they put out a sell sheet that didn't even have images of the cards on them initially......and everybody knew what they were getting anyway.....8 remaining jersey cards and the certified signatures all over again.

While this year may be different, the signature card image that was posted looked very similar to last year in design.

As a Magpies collector any of James Aish, Jordan De Goey, Will Hoskin-Elliott or Jeremy Howe would be great as Certified Signatures.
It's also great to see Draft Pick Signatures will be back. I will be chasing a few of Jaidyn Stephenson.

As a Magpies collector any of James Aish, Jordan De Goey, Will Hoskin-Elliott or Jeremy Howe would be great as Certified Signatures.
It's also great to see Draft Pick Signatures will be back. I will be chasing a few of Jaidyn Stephenson.

All good players. If i’m being honest, i actually brought a Jamie Elliott CSC & would probably get a Howe one aswell. Abit up in the air about Draft Pick sigs as they have the future force every year with the kids in it but hey, new cards are new cards, so no complaints i guess

I’m hoping there’s a Ben Stratton Certified signature card this year. He’s close to being the only player in our best 22 that hasn’t yet had a signature card.
Hope match used patch cards are back too.

Really want a Shane Edwards sig...other than that Prestia, Houli, Caddy, Nankervis, Grimes will do!

Besides a new Zaharakis sig card, i’d love to see a set of memorable moments from past years (Zaharakis ANZAC day, Howe specky, game saving marks and winning goals, either numbered or not) & a set for newly traded in players in their new teams colours

As a Melbourne collector, I have been very impressed with Select having Hogan, McDonald & Gawn sign in the last few years. My big hope this year is for Clayton Oliver, but any of Viney, Petracca, Brayshaw or Hibberd would be good too.

New series comes out August 3rd

Does anyone feel that August is too late to be releasing the second series? By then it has been almost five months since the first series came out, and the interest levels of supporters whose teams aren't playing finals has to be low.

It feels like it would be better to start promoting the series through late June and release it in early July whilst there is still a fair amount of football to be played.

That said, if this is what is required to get a decent product, so be it.

Thanks for the updates.

Not sure why the sets can’t be released simultaneously? I understand the reasons for the staggered approach but they do cater for different markets. Or have them a few months apart.

So basically I’ll be chasing a draft signature of Darcy Fogarty who was drafted last November and has played 10 games. Just feels a bit strange.

Use to love getting the Promo cards and flyers for upcoming releases. Would be nice to see them reintroduced

Yea they were good but select have made it clear they don’t want the presales on eBay so I can’t see them coming back

Back
Top Bottom