Select series 2B (dominance/certified equivalent)

Come on select give us something, release last year was September 3rd so if they do a weeks worth of reveals we probably won’t hear anything for another couple of weeks

Come on select give us something, release last year was September 3rd so if they do a weeks worth of reveals we probably won’t hear anything for another couple of weeks

dont forget last year was only so late because there was no afl for so long in the season, i would assume something has gone wrong with this series to have it delayed so far both in terms of actual release and also regarding any information at all, why release a name a month ago with no follow up? that makes no sense as you want to build momentum into release not release something then have absolute silence since

dont forget last year was only so late because there was no afl for so long in the season, i would assume something has gone wrong with this series to have it delayed so far both in terms of actual release and also regarding any information at all, why release a name a month ago with no follow up? that makes no sense as you want to build momentum into release not release something then have absolute silence since

The info I have heard from 2 separate people was that Optimum is delayed and another upcoming more expensive release may not be out this year..... take it with a grain of salt but what I had heard.

The info I have heard from 2 separate people was that Optimum is delayed and another upcoming more expensive release may not be out this year..... take it with a grain of salt but what I had heard.
With supremacy they could be having trouble getting stuff signed, it must be hard with all lockdowns going on

To be honest, I would prefer all products above Footy Stars to only contain hits.

Base cards are such a waste
But it's the base cards that make the hits so valuable isn't it? If packs were loaded with hits then there would be heaps of them, making the hits not really hits, unless the print run was super low, which means price per box would be very high.

But it's the base cards that make the hits so valuable isn't it? If packs were loaded with hits then there would be heaps of them, making the hits not really hits, unless the print run was super low, which means price per box would be very high.

It would be the same. Instead of a footy stars prestige box with 8 hits and 200 base cards, just have a Prestige box with 8 cards (all hits like 4 reds, 2 blues, 1 green and 1 insert)!

It would be the same. Instead of a footy stars prestige box with 8 hits and 200 base cards, just have a Prestige box with 8 cards (all hits like 4 reds, 2 blues, 1 green and 1 insert)!
Right, I get you. Not much point doing packs and boxes in that setup. They could just do an online sign up. We have 4000 blue parallels you can purchase a max of 2, you will be mailed 2 at random.

Right, I get you. Not much point doing packs and boxes in that setup. They could just do an online sign up. We have 4000 blue parallels you can purchase a max of 2, you will be mailed 2 at random.
What do you mean no use on boxes? Wouldnt that just be the same as supremacy? Nba and nfl and whatnot do 8 card boxes all the time.

I dontthink it needs to be done for prestige or series 3 though. Keep it for supremacy and brilliance etc

What do you mean no use on boxes? Wouldnt that just be the same as supremacy? Nba and nfl and whatnot do 8 card boxes all the time.

I dontthink it needs to be done for prestige or series 3 though. Keep it for supremacy and brilliance etc

I'd love to not have to deal with base cards!

Sometimes it's just the thrill of opening packs, the suspense when you do have a few base packs in a row building up towards a big hit - feel that would all go away if you just had hits, would almost be overwhelming in a way
What's a big hit?

Crying Baby GIF by memecandy

Back
Top Bottom