Select - please go back to gold ink signatures!

I wouldn't be disappointed if Future Force fell by the wayside. With some teams have basically nothing to collect each year, and far too many of the high draft picks in the less popular non-Victorian teams, I'm not surprised it is losing support.

Rookie cards in series 1 and DPS in series 2 was one of the best parts of Select's releases. I hope they go back to this format, allowing for some higher level signatures alongside the kids.

I don't know bro, it's coz a lot of the players are still not completetely established. Even some players from 2013 have only started coming good this year like kelly.
And there's only 18 packs a box and 18 boxes a case, with pretty much no other inserts so the cost is towards the signatures

So are most people here confident there will be a future force release by the end of this year as I won't be that surprised if there won't due to return of draft pick signature cards in series ii releases

If such rumour is true, I can certainly understand why to be no more FF releases for the following reasons:

1) Turns out most collectors do not collect Future Force for the limited amounted of boxes and cards quantities, let alone uniqueness for being the only offical AFL card release that's non-league-afl -- it has been overshadowed by "potentials"

2) Too much popularity has been all to do with the league-football club collector, causing Select to hold back such release to later November after national draft rather than first week after grand final - originally to provide some excitement for collectors now season over

3) Apart from the FF siganture cards (in particular in x/40 variants) no one seems to care about the other elements of release, so why not ax such release altogether so reintroduce DPS cards in 2018 series II instead like they did from 1998-2014?
Turns out this was a fair assumption of me originally perhaps - just nobody confirmed anything until now

Back
Top Bottom