Select Optimum 2021

To everyone complaining that they didn't get any big hits after 3 or 4 boxes, if not more, remember one thing. For the love WHATEVER, remember this is not different than spending money on the pokies. You don't sit at the pokies after $600 and feel entitled to have got something out of it, you know it's a gamble. So is this, it's no different. Don't be salty, don't be upset, don't be angry, accept the fact you chose to open packs and weren't entitled to anything at all.
People are allowed to share their disappointment without it being salty, no one has acted entitled or demanded x and x. If you don't like it move along without acting holier than thou

It's just a hobby to me. Obviously we don't know what's in the packs. Obviously we all want the big hits and we're allowed to be disappointed when we don't hit them. I don't see the point of complaining about card collectors expressing their disappointment of not opening what they wanted in a card collecting forum. Have a nice day

I'm not complaining, I'm trying to put people in a different mindset rather than "I didn't get what I want so I'm going to be salty about it". Instead, I think it'd be better if people went into opening boxes or packs expecting nothing at all, opening them for the fun of it and accepting the fact that they may not get anything great at all. It may take away the saltiness or disappointment. I don't see anything wrong with that either.

Likewise, enjoy your day.

People are allowed to share their disappointment without it being salty, no one has acted entitled or demanded x and x. If you don't like it move along without acting holier than thou

Refer to my comment above.

Furthermore, just like people are allowed to share their disappointment, I am allowed to try and change their mindset going into opening boxes and packs.

I am not acting "holier" than anybody, I just don't give a toss what I get in packs. If I get something, sick, if I don't then so be it. I couldn't care less and I certainly won't be posting on social media that I'm shitty at what I got. Ya get me?

So my parcel arrived! yes!!!!

It was just the album....

checks notes....

the other parcel (with the box's) is still tbd in transit..

Doh!

I will complain all I like

Feelings Reaction GIF

Back
Top Bottom