Select Optimum 2021

Why not do a 3rd drop say this Saturday with all cancelled orders instead of doing them in in dripes and drapes

If they did that, they'd obviously have to announce it and the exact same situation then reoccurs. Instant sell out and much faster given there will be barely any available.

Saw on Cherry's live feed today they will be selling boxes at RRP for 1 day only on release day for those who are interested. Not sure how many there are but thought I should pass it on.

I feel any stock used in a break should be bought from a secondary market, stock directly from select should be sale only.

Hypocritical to cancel orders for profiting on eBay when their partners are ripping boxes out of public hands

Hmm.. I went with every box either has 1 bronze and 1 gold, or 2 bronze as a start.1
I feel any stock used in a break should be bought from a secondary market, stock directly from select should be sale only.

Hypocritical to cancel orders for profiting on eBay when their partners are ripping boxes out of public hands
100% correct. The agreement with their distributors should be stock is sold at RRP. Why can't the common person profit from a box, but their registered breakers can? Makes no sense...

Once a person buys a product, of any kind, they can do with that what they will. If that means breaking the box on behalf of others that have bought into it, then it's perfectly legal. People cannot be limited to what they can and can't do with their own cards.

I also don't think Select are cancelling orders based on the sole fact that people are profiting from their products, it's the fact that they have reason to believe it wasn't a human who purchased it, instead a bot.

my cousin had his cancelled too.
something to do with his surname being similar to another order, assumption was that he ordered 2 lots.

Select have genuinely lost the plot!
:(

Commiserations to your cuz

Last edited:
Saw on Cherry's live feed today they will be selling boxes at RRP for 1 day only on release day for those who are interested. Not sure how many there are but thought I should pass it on.
Are you sure its on release day or pre-sale? They're already selling the albums.

Its Cherry. Forget it. They will sell 1 for retail, then it will go back as 'sold out', then they will add another $100 to the price, sell another 2, sold out, come back $100 more.

Its their standard pattern for basketball.

Its Cherry. Forget it. They will sell 1 for retail, then it will go back as 'sold out', then they will add another $100 to the price, sell another 2, sold out, come back $100 more.

Its their standard pattern for basketball.

Do Select allow this?

Cherry never did this for Prestige

Hopefully Select don't allow this.

Always baffled me how as the primary Panini distributor they were allowed to sell for secondary prices.

Do Select allow this?

Cherry never did this for Prestige

Cherry was extremely fair for Prestige. They did a drop of boxes for RRP when the product was long sold out and already selling for 2-3x on eBay. I set up a notification, jumped online right away when I received it and got a box with no problem.

Back
Top Bottom