Select Optimum 2021

Richo

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Paul
eBay User
Richo75
Well the day is almost here!

I thought I would start this thread so we can all chat about Select Optimum 2021!

Tomorrow we find out what this new release will be like, not sure just how much we will find out but at least it will be something!

I have no doubt it will get dragged out over a week so I am not anticipating too much of a reveal but with the reveal this late in the year, do you all think still think there will be time for a Supremacy and Brilliance release as well?

personally I am looking Forward to something to bust as the NBA cards have either little value per box or are too expensive to buy :(

0A4F2AC1-9B10-4D9B-83CF-656F959AE22D.jpeg

Supremacy and Dominance might be cutting it fine, could be a return of Future Force though? Future Force combined with the MVP/22 Under 22 sets would be cool.

Supremacy and Dominance might be cutting it fine, could be a return of Future Force though? Future Force combined with the MVP/22 Under 22 sets would be cool.

Dominance? That’s done and dusted…..

Did you mean Brilliance?

I think we will still see Supremacy, but it won’t be until atleast December/January. I’m guessing they would be having some serious delays with all the player signings due to COVID.

todays the big day of reveal's...come on down sighs/patches/low numbered inserts!
Yes but will they reveal that today…….I suspect they won’t!

its getting late in the year though so I am hoping they press the fast forward button here!

I want to see the Rookie Card design, seems like theyre apart of the Optimum+ and Optimum+ Parallel, would rather they have their own design.

Last edited:
bang..this release looks sweet. Love that the 'Influential' is included.
only question is = no rookie cards??

Back
Top Bottom