Select Optimum 2021

I will definitely be sitting on my SCC box and those I am hoping to get as a birthday present until I see what the avg box looks like.

If it's what I fear and that most avg boxes will be filled with pick 40+ copper junk, then I might let the market decide the value and take them off my hands

I haven't worked it out personally but I heard the "worst" box you can get is a platinum DPS. Granted some of these might be undesirable but compared to over half the old series two boxes containing a $20 medal card or nothing at all this is a quantum leap forward for the product at a modest $75 price increase.

1630112058334.png

Had heard a few rumours around the traps that one or two people have had their "allocations" cancelled by Wangman because they were intending to sell their product for more than full RRP on the secondary market ....... I wonder if he will go after all of the others that will also sell boxes above the RRP once stock gets in hand?

Seinfeld Soup GIF

Had heard a few rumours around the traps that one or two people have had their "allocations" cancelled by Wangman because they were intending to sell their product for more than full RRP on the secondary market ....... I wonder if he will go after all of the others that will also sell boxes above the RRP once stock gets in hand?

Seinfeld Soup GIF
Yep heard the same thing but we are talking $6k a case

I get the captcha, I like the captcha

But for the love of god, if your a member on Selects website and truly not a bot, YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE TO DO THE CAPTCHA.

Anywho, well done everyone that got some :)

Back
Top Bottom